Pray for Quan Bray and his family

AUnCullman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How senseless no matter what the issues. Prayers ans support to recover from this tragedy in this young man's short life. I think we all would be there to supply the physical support that Kiehl and his Dad are able to do . . .

Since ST has already tweeted it, for those that don't know, Quan Bray's mother was murdered by her husband this weekend. Please keep his family in your prayers. This is where we practice what we preach when we call ourselves the Auburn family

Dear Quan, our hearts break for you, and we are praying that the peace that passes all understanding will envelop you and your entire family.  Those who know you personally will be such a blessing and a comfort, but we also pray that you will be astounded at the care and compassion coming from all directions from those who look forward to meeting and encouraging you as you step into an amazing journey this fall.  Words are insufficient, but our prayers come translated by the Comforter Who hears, cares, and cries for you.  You are not alone, and the support system that is unfolding before you is incredible.  Cling to the Rock, Who made you, loves you, and is busy right this moment transforming this unthinkable cross to bear into something that will bring out the best in each of us as we rise in His strength, through the avenues He gives us, to help you bear it. 

Love, prayers, and encouragement from ToraGirl

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,  who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God."  (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

Prayers sent at this time in need....GOD BLESS them all.....thanks for those good words Toragirl....my sentiments exactly.

Prayers Lifted for this fine young man and his family.  Qwan God has lead you to the place he knows will help you to be comforted.  God Bless.

This has been an unbelievable year of highs and lows for the Auburn Family but this is devastatingly tragic.

My heart truly aches for Quan and his brother.

My prayers go out to the entire family.

Thoughts and prayers going up from Knob Noster, MO.  What a terrible, senseless, and tragic act. 

May God richly bless and keep this family as they go thru this horrible time.

Prayers for Quan and his family

Wow, I heard this song for the first time last week and it quickly became my favorite. Ever since, i've heard it everyday at least 2 times or so. Great post.

Such said news but im really happy is at auburn with the family atmosphere to help him pull through the hard times. This is a reality check for Lot of people that football isn't everything. I really wish the beat for quan and his brother

My heart is breaking for Quan and his family. What a terrible tragedy. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. May God give them strength.

This young man will need his Auburn family to help him for a long time. We need to think of Quan every day, and make sure that prayers are sent in the coming months. He has a difficult time ahead of him. Thank goodness he chose Auburn, because he will be surrounded by people who care.

Archived