AVERY YOUNG, Palm Beach Gardens

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UF and GA are doing their in-homes this weekend...any info when we are doing in-home? UAT has already done in-home before dead period.

I think Grimes and Chizik visited him before the dead period aswell.

UF and GA are doing their in-homes this weekend...any info when we are doing in-home? UAT has already done in-home before dead period.

We still have our in home with him in our back pocket.

So the jet chasers threw a rope a dope again?

So the jet chasers threw a rope a dope again?

They probably took a guess and missed.

To answer the question about the Miller pick up affecting AY...

Gardens coach Chris Davis doubts that Miller's early enrollment at Auburn will impact the Tigers' chances with OT Avery Young.

I hope not, but I have read where the two don't get along.... :dunno:

Where did you read that? IO did not even know they ever talked.

Scout reports that his dad said that it is not between AU & UGA but rather between AU & bama. Makes you think either he is already committed to AU and we're sticking it to bama or bama has $$$ (You know what they do).

I like the UGA vs. AU matchup a lot more than the AU vs. UA one...  :-X

Patrick Miiller talks on this video (made last summer) about "camping" with Avery Young and even mentions the possibility of them ending up playing together...  http://recruits.gatorsports.com/player/274/patrick-miller/

Patrick Miiller talks on this video (made last summer) about "camping" with Avery Young and even mentions the possibility of them ending up playing together...  http://recruits.gatorsports.com/player/274/patrick-miller/

Does not sound like he was opposed to playing with AY at all. It sounded like he liked the competition.

FLA recruiting guru now says better than 50-50 that Avery signs with Gators. They also think Diggs is a good chance, either he or Agholar for sure. FWIW the gators already have three OL commits, and have stopped recruiting a juco OT that had committed to UF. ZACHS MAIL STACK @ Orlando paper-

FLA recruiting guru now says better than 50-50 that Avery signs with Gators. They also think Diggs is a good chance, either he or Agholar for sure. FWIW the gators already have three OL commits, and have stopped recruiting a juco OT that had committed to UF. ZACHS MAIL STACK @ Orlando paper-

Well I say Auburn has a better than 50/50 that Avery signs with Tigers

I thought UGA was the main competition for him. After that I thought it was UAT. Where did UF come from all the sudden?

I thought UGA was the main competition for him. After that I thought it was UAT. Where did UF come from all the sudden?

AU, UF and UGA all feel confident about AY.

Archived