AVERY YOUNG, Palm Beach Gardens

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome.  Anyone else we can swing and miss on today?

Ha alot of missed predictions...but lets look at reality for a second. We will win next year. That alone will restore order to the nation and state. War Eagle!

Reality????  You should be banned!!!!   ;D

I was actually referring to the "reality" that we will restore order next year.

AJC just tweeted:

"computer glitch flashed Avery Young headshot on georgiadogs.com.  Don't read anything into it.  They preload info on all possible signees"

Sounds like exactly what happened...you know AU had profile info on a few guys we missed just in case...

My guess is they know he's going to UGA and they fudged up and put it up too soon.

If that is true, then if he picks UGA, they have to report that as a secondary violation.  Hooray! Small victories!

#WDEAnyway

From ESPN chat:

Jamie Newberg:

Landing Avery Young in about two hours will help AU

Is that a prediction or just a statement? Because, yeah, landing AY will obviously help us. Doesn't seem to me like he is actually saying we get him.

From ESPN chat:

Jamie Newberg:

Is that a prediction or just a statement? Because, yeah, landing AY will obviously help us. Doesn't seem to me like he is actually saying we get him.

not an hour earlier he said:

likely AU when asked about Young...

I'm not getting hopes up...just reporting what the guy has said multiple times today...

and another guy from ESPN's chat:

Corey Long:

I wouldn't be surprised if Avery Young ended up there.

talking about Auburn.

Not saying these guys are right, but that's 3 times in a few hour chat this morning that they've pegged Avery to AU...and not once have they said they feel he's going elsewhere.

I am calling a 40 percent chance,well someone from Georgia at the hospital were I had to get a MRI said he is ours.  But he also thought Goldman was ours to so really the only one who really knows is him. Everyone I talked too is just speculating.

another from ESPN just now:

DerekTysonESPN:

“@haycameronhay: @DerekTysonESPN possibly Young”// i think he picks Auburn [via Twitter]

From ESPN chat:

Jamie Newberg:

not an hour earlier he said:

likely AU when asked about Young...

I'm not getting hopes up...just reporting what the guy has said multiple times today...

I wasn't calling you out on it, more of a rhetorical question to everyone in general.  :)

I have a feeling ST will get the young pick wrong

No disrespect, but I don't. ST has been spot on so far. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE for him to be wrong, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Archived