AVERY YOUNG, Palm Beach Gardens

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want here much from now on.... quiet time unless the recruits lets something out.

And Avery himself even said, "My momma don't even know who I will choose."

per: Kyle Kolumbus @kolumka... Avery Young already listed on UGA's website. Obviously they already received his LOI.

If so, this one is pretty mystifying. Pretty much every service had us leading for him until last nt with ST's predictions. Maybe, I wasn't paying close enough attention, but this is a bit of a surprise. Any insight into what happened?

Awesome.  Anyone else we can swing and miss on today?

Ha alot of missed predictions...but lets look at reality for a second. We will win next year. That alone will restore order to the nation and state. War Eagle!

Ha alot of missed predictions...but lets look at reality for a second. We will win next year. That alone will restore order to the nation and state. War Eagle!

I think a lot of you should have looked at this thread before today began... I keep seeing "missed predictions"... if you pay attention to the right people, they have been pretty accurate:

http://theauburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=44219.0

Reality????  You should be banned!!!!   ;D

FWIW somebody tweeted that Young is down from the UGA site.  What gives?

They put it up too early and he hasn't announced yet.

Not to be a debbie downer, but usually if the team puts that up, its likely cause they have the letter of intent, but because he has a ceremony today, they took it down.....AKA the intern might have made a mistake.

Example:  ST put Ja'Quay's name up too early on his board earlier, then took it down.

BUT LET'S HOPE NOT!!!

So far today, I think I have truly now become numb to recruiting.  Its almost like I don't care anymore today, kinda sucks, but, oh well!  I'm just excited about the season ahead of us!

Archived