Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

I think I am going to foward this to Charles Robinson and Dan Wetzel of Yahoo and Dennis Dodd of CBS Sportsline. Everyone else should do the same.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty big ring this guy is wearing. 

16dc6a19.jpg

Those Nat'l Championship rings are big. Amazing how this gentleman received one...

I think I am going to foward this to Charles Robinson and Dan Wetzel of Yahoo and Dennis Dodd of CBS Sportsline. Everyone else should do the same.

Care to post a link and I'd be glad to. Wonder if that douche by brooke would be interested as well?

What are the NCAA rules concerning scholarship players signing game jerseys, helmets, etc and having them used to promote a commercial business?

Care to post a link and I'd be glad to. Wonder if that douche by brooke would be interested as well?

Since Clay Travis brought up the clothing business about Cam, maybe I need to make him aware of this.

I think it would be a good idea for a mod to make this thread visible to members only. It might keep word from getting out and having all of this info from mysteriously vanishing.

Interesting, thread started this afternoon. Know nothing about this board.

http://www.woollyal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7279

Bingo. Somebody needs to forward this to NTY ASAP, but I can almost guarantee they know about this since they're the ones that brought the picture of TR to light.

We need to get this ball a rollin'.

As I figured,  the pictures and discussion of them have started rising up on the turd's sites.

I'm so glad Todd has joined this board, his hate runs deep!  :thumbsup::bow:

Me likey...me likey!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:

War Blogle is tweeting up a storm about this.

Guys, is this...real.  Like...this is a thing, right?  They could really go down for this right? RIGHT??

Guys, is this...real.  Like...this is a thing, right?  They could really go down for this right? RIGHT??

....I'm afraid so..... :laugh:  :thumbsup:

Just gotta figure out a way to link them to free and/or discounted suits.  Money trail.

Archived