Pay attention to this blog over the next year

Todd From Talisi

http://legalschnauzer.blogspot.com/2011/07/real-scandal-behind-university-of.html

FYI...Roger used to work with Fbomb at the Bham News. Finebammer used to have him on his show, until Roger started writing about PBJ. This guy is working on a very big story.

Wow !  I love peanut butter n' jelly.

Wonder if PBJ is called to the stand in MM case.  That'll be fun too.

WDE !!!

Interesting read. This just shows further that the "good old boy" network is alive and well in Alabama. I hope he can continue to connect the dots and nail that trash on the other side of the State! It is going to take journalist like this to bring to light how "they" operate. Goodness knows lots in the media don't want to tangle with them for one reason or another.

I have little doubt PBJ is a shady guy, but this business with insurance fraud by his company doesn't yet have any bearing on football.

Bama fans could make similar arguments against us with Lowder's less than stellar business dealings.

I have little doubt PBJ is a shady guy, but this business with insurance fraud by his company doesn't yet have any bearing on football.

Bama fans could make similar arguments against us with Lowder's less than stellar business dealings.

You're right, but it sure will make the UpDykes squirm all the more if THE major supporter is taken down.  That's the only relevance.

WDE !!!

Wait, "could???"  Oh my.  What rock do you live under?  According to them, Lowder is the spawn of satan and the brainpower behind every one of the AU P4P fictional novels they've concocted.

No, you're completely right, I considered using "do" rather than "could".

Of course the difference is half the AU fanbase hates Lowder, while I don't think you could say the same for bama fans and PBJ.

No, you're completely right, I considered using "do" rather than "could".

Of course the difference is half the AU fanbase hates Lowder, while I don't think you could say the same for bama fans and PBJ.

Bobby Lowder is gone now.....in large part due to the objections of AU graduates and fans. PBJ will be hanging around bammer until he's dead and gone, and they will still honor that spoiled little felon boy because he's Bahr's son.

Archived