2014 4* ATH/CB Evan and 3* S/OLB Elliott Berry (Tennessee signee)

JFDTiger80

Thx pops... hopefully TT can work his magic on them like he did thier brother

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word is tenn leads.  AU has a good shot with Trooper though.

Thanks! Now I have another reason to hope UTk implodes and Dooley gets canned.  :believe:

Word is tenn leads.  AU has a good shot with Trooper though.

Thanks! Now I have another reason to hope UTk implodes and Dooley gets canned.  :believe:

:laugh:

Just thought I'd share, I talked to some people today that knew the Berry Twins and Josh H. from Creekside HS. They said they would be extremely surprised if the Berry twins went anywhere but AU. Said as long as Josh H. was at AU, they would go there too. Said those 3 were that close and also that all 3 of them are awesome kids. Obviously this doesn't mean they are officially committing, but still was better than "ooo yea they like Clemson the best". :laugh:

Just thought I'd share, I talked to some people today that knew the Berry Twins and Josh H. from Creekside HS. They said they would be extremely surprised if the Berry twins went anywhere but AU. Said as long as Josh H. was at AU, they would go there too. Said those 3 were that close and also that all 3 of them are awesome kids. Obviously this doesn't mean they are officially committing, but still was better than "ooo yea they like Clemson the best". :laugh:

I sure hope your source is right and reliable!  :wedance:

• 5 months later...

The Berrys are extremely close with Trooper Taylor and it would seem like this is more of a far cry considering they would be legacies at UTk from both their father and brother. Josh Holsey will probably keep them around and guarantee an OV

The Berrys are extremely close with Trooper Taylor and it would seem like this is more of a far cry considering they would be legacies at UTk from both their father and brother. Josh Holsey will probably keep them around and guarantee an OV

Agree, but we have a year to impress and hope TN made the wrong HC choice......and it shows early LOL !

War Eagle !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Any update on this?

Nope and don't expect any til after NSD.

So now that NSD 2013 is in the past, any word if the current staff is still actively pursuing these guys?

Any update on this?

Nope and don't expect any til after NSD.

So now that NSD 2013 is in the past, any word if the current staff is still actively pursuing these guys?

I'd be willing to bet good money they are. No info to pass on though.

E, it would be great to get an update on them. Their brother was an all American at UT and we were looking at them a year ago.

Think they are likely UT bound. CTT was the main connection, but they developed a good relationship with Thig too. Evan recently got a bump to 4*, while Elliot is still a mid 3*. I don't think the new staff is recruiting them very hard.

Are we even recruiting them? I've not heard much about either of them.

Look 3 posts up.

ok

:laugh:

Archived