2014 4* ATH/CB Evan and 3* S/OLB Elliott Berry (Tennessee signee)

JFDTiger80

We all remember Eric Berry at Tenn. He was awesome from day 1. Well, he has twin younger brothers at Creekside HS in GA. They are apparently really good! You would think that Tenn. would have a lead in recruiting the twins, but guess what?

This is the same HS that Josh Holsey goes to. The twins are friends with Holsey and have been visiting AU a lot with Holsey!

I like the sound of this.

Here is an article i saw on the twins in ESPN today.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/6823410/berry-twins-scary-potential

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Dave Hooker has a new article at ESPN about the Berry Twins.

basically he says that we are the team to beat for Elliot and Evan,  they also have a close relationship with Joshua Holsey.  He goes on to also say they do not have a close relationship with UT despite his brother and father playing for the Vols.

Elliot plays tailback, linebacker and defensive end. Evan, like Eric, plays quarterback and safety.

Dave Hooker has a new article at ESPN about the Berry Twins.

basically he says that we are the team to beat for Elliot and Evan,  they also have a close relationship with Joshua Holsey.  He goes on to also say they do not have a close relationship with UT despite his brother and father playing for the Vols.

Elliot plays tailback, linebacker and defensive end. Evan, like Eric, plays quarterback and safety.

Trooper has done a great job of recruiting them. Their mother absolutely loves him.

If they are remotely in the athletic mold of Eric, then sign'em. Both of them. Ha!

I've heard that they are better now than Eric was at the same point in his playing career. But it seems like you always hear that about younger brothers or sons of great players.

if you remember Eric took an OV to AU and called the experience a 10, but was going to UT b/c of dad etc., maybe we get his brothers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Read on the Berry twins

AJC article

Sounds like we're in a good position with both of these guys. They and their coach basically shoot down the notion of them being locks to any school (i.e. UTk)

Oh, how sweet would it be for them to come to the Plains!?

Archived