Clay Travis drops another one

JsnAL8

I don't think it would happen in a million years, but if the saban statue had to come down man would that be good entertainment.

I can picture it - the Saban statue is toppled over in front of a wailing mob as little children beat the statue with the bottoms of their tiny shoes.

I think it would look more like this

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it would happen in a million years, but if the saban statue had to come down man would that be good entertainment.

I think this is something that we should ask bama fans repeatedly to aggravate them.

"Hey gump, are you guys going to take down the saban statue if you have to vacate the BCSNC? What are your plans? Are you ok with him being the only coach with a statue even though he never won anything and only extended your never ending probation?"

It would be even funnier than when they put that statue up. That was pretty entertaining....but taking it down would be epic. :laugh:

I think this is something that we should ask bama fans repeatedly to aggravate them.

"Hey gump, are you guys going to take down the saban statue if you have to vacate the BCSNC? What are your plans? Are you ok with him being the only coach with a statue even though he never won anything and only extended your never ending probation?"

And if they get the death penalty I think that he will have to worry about other things other than a brick being thrown threw his window.

And if they get the death penalty I think that he will have to worry about other things other than a brick being thrown threw his window.

The brick would probably miss him anyway. It would fly right over his head unless he was standing in his chair... :laugh:

It would be even funnier than when they put that statue up. That was pretty entertaining....but taking it down would be epic. :laugh:

I don't think they would take it down.....they might have a Jim Jones reenactment in front of it though.

I don't like this guy one bit, but the more he uncovers on this situation the better. Maybe one of these days the national media will have the stones to pick up and run with this story.

I do think they violated the NCAA rule. I just don't think the NCAA will punish them. I also think the players were getting paid cash and suits for the signatures. As for me, if I was a player, I wouldn't willing sign a stack of jerseys for nothing in return. Put yourself in a players shoes, lets say Julio, since he has the picture of stacked jerseys being signed.

Albetar, "Hey, Julio. Can you sign these stacked Jerseys for me?"

Julio, "Oh, wow that's a lot of Jerseys" "Why do you need so many?"

Albetar, "Listen I will hook you up with whatever suit(s) you want." "i will even throw in some cash, under the table"

Julio, "Sounds good man"

or did it go like this with the crimson glasses on

Albetar, "I am a HUGE fan and want to give some to family and to charity"

Julio, "Sure man no problem"

or lets do this one

Albetar, "I am going to sell them to Fans"

Julio, "Sounds good man, no problem"

What player is ok with someone selling their signed "anything" without something in return?

I hope the NCAA will eventually investigate. But it will be another year before before we hear anything from NCAA. we all know how slow the NCAA works.

Archived