Sherdan wont release a name!

pologuy24

He doesn't want to be sued into obscurity. This is nothing new.

Claims he can't release name because it would get his source fired from the NCAA.   He does not know the name of the witness.   This has turned into Scott Morre part 2.  

D.S. says if you make fun of him you are a cockroach.     Call me Mr. Cochroach please.

Let's be honest, who didn't see this coming?  This guy's been a fraud his whole career.  He's never had the goods and he never will.  He's staging this whole thing of bringing in a high profile attorney from his hometown to try and sell the bull, but at the end of the day, he's just a pile of crap.  End of rant.

So what is slimebaum saying about this fiasco.

Think about this. this piece of trash named sheridan can't name bagman because he'd be sued into the next century.

At the same time, we know the names of the two cheaters from miami that nick almighty hired because Yahoo named them. Is that funny or what?

can you be sued for telling the truth? if not he knows he is not telling the truth. am i too simple minded?

He needs to be reminded -- just because you believe it, doesn't make it the truth

The gumpdykes are consistent. You can smell the "same old, same old" by them from States away. And the "meltdown" continues. I am LOVING every minute of it!!!!!   :laugh:   :happydance:

This from a chat with Jon Solomon at al.com just a few minutes ago, just curious what other so-called journalist thought of our buddy Danny.

Comment From Paul

What is your journalistic opinion on Danny Sheridan? He has been saying for weeks he knows for a fact who the "bag man" was in the Cam Newton case, and just now refused to name names saying he would be sued. If something is true is it possible for someone to sue you simply for stating the truth?

2:59

Jon Solomon:

I'm not surprised he apparently isn't naming names. He's right: He could get sued. Yes, the truth could help him. He also could be compelled to prove the truth in court. I don't like what Sheridan has done. If you know the name, say it and show us the reporting you did and the evidence you have that the name you're saying is correct. If not, stay quiet. But staying quiet wouldn't help Finebaum's ratings, would it?

Guest Montressor

Has Sheridan EVER followed through on any of his "breaking news"  or "revelation" type promises?  Seems like he's just an attention seeking blow hard.  Reminds me of those sports writers/bloggers who don't bother to do a little investigating before throwing out allegations/rumors as facts just to get some attention for themselves.  I don't remember their names because they weren't worth remembering.   That may work for a short time, but in the long run sports journalists with integrity have staying power. 

Has Sheridan EVER followed through on any of his "breaking news"  or "revelation" type promises?  Seems like he's just an attention seeking blow hard.  Reminds me of those sports writers/bloggers who don't bother to do a little investigating before putting throwing out allegations/rumors as facts just to get some attention for themselves.  I don't remember their names because they weren't worth remembering.   That may work for a short time, but in the long run sports journalists with integrity have staying power. 

I really wish that was true. Skip Bayless debunks that notion. Many others at BSPN do also.

Guest Montressor

Has Sheridan EVER followed through on any of his "breaking news"  or "revelation" type promises?  Seems like he's just an attention seeking blow hard.  Reminds me of those sports writers/bloggers who don't bother to do a little investigating before putting throwing out allegations/rumors as facts just to get some attention for themselves.  I don't remember their names because they weren't worth remembering.   That may work for a short time, but in the long run sports journalists with integrity have staying power. 

I really wish that was true. Skip Bayless debunks that notion. Many others at BSPN do also.

I don't consider BSPN as sports journalism.  ;D

I really have to confess to everyone.  I am the witness that they will not confirm.  I saw the bagman in Dec. 2009.  He was fat, dressed in red, and had white hair and a fuzzy white beard.  He was on top of Cecil's house.

:devil:

I don't consider BSPN as sports journalism.   ;D

touche!

This from a chat with Jon Solomon at al.com just a few minutes ago, just curious what other so-called journalist thought of our buddy Danny.

Comment From Paul

What is your journalistic opinion on Danny Sheridan? He has been saying for weeks he knows for a fact who the "bag man" was in the Cam Newton case, and just now refused to name names saying he would be sued. If something is true is it possible for someone to sue you simply for stating the truth?

2:59

Jon Solomon:

I'm not surprised he apparently isn't naming names. He's right: He could get sued. Yes, the truth could help him. He also could be compelled to prove the truth in court. I don't like what Sheridan has done. If you know the name, say it and show us the reporting you did and the evidence you have that the name you're saying is correct. If not, stay quiet. But staying quiet wouldn't help Finebaum's ratings, would it?

That is correct. You can be sued for anything or for nothing. Then you spend a fortune proving you are not guilty. It happens every day.

I really have to confess to everyone.  I am the witness that they will not confirm.  I saw the bagman in Dec. 2009.  He was fat, dressed in red, and had white hair and a fuzzy white beard.  He was on top of Cecil's house.

:devil:

AWESOME !!!

Guy is FOS!

I`m glad all you other folks listened in to this crap. saved me from my vow of not listeninf to baldbutt at all. Going on 4 months now. Like him better by reading all of your comments. Don`t do the talking heads on espn either; just live games being shown. Made my stress level go way down.

Archived