On SportsCall Today, Guest to Talk About Bagman Sheridan's Motives ?????

Elephant Tipper

Per Bryan Matthews: "On SportsCall tday from 4-6 CT. Special guest Barry Sides. Call in at 887-3401,

888-9-TIGER-9."

4- 6pm CT, M-F               (Thanks for your help w/ this BirdofPrey)

SportsCall

http://sportscallauburn.com/listenlive.html

http://tunein.com/radio/WQSI-959-s23117/

Mobile Streaming: TuneIn app, Wunder Radio

93.9 WTGZ-FM in Auburn, AM 620 WTRP in LaGrange, Georgia

Host: Bill Cameron; Bryan Matthews is a regular guest on Monday.

Toll free: (888) 984-4379

Local: (334) 887-3401

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SportsCall/177078282305981?v=wall

Not sure but I believe Barry Sides may be the person who is to reveal Bagman Sheridan's agenda with going on

JOX.

WDE !!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He basically said in the first segment that PT was going to write a story in NYT naming "the bagman" so DS wouldn't have to bear the burden.  Didn't know when it would be released.  He is still on now. 

I've tried 2 or 3 differents links and still no sound. This isn't the first time that station cut out and never came back on.

He basically said in the first segment that PT was going to write a story in NYT naming "the bagman" so DS wouldn't have to bear the burden.  Didn't know when it would be released.  He is still on now. 

Any further on this? Pete Thamel seems to have it out for AU.

Is there anybody who can answer a question here. 

Did he say that Thamel is still planning on releasing the name of the alleged person (chimp, ape, Neanderthal) that the NCAA feels might (kinda possibly sorta who really knows?) be the bagman? 

Thanks

Did he say that Thamel is still planning on releasing the name of the alleged person (chimp, ape, Neanderthal) that the NCAA feels might (kinda possibly sorta who really knows?) be the bagman?   

Thanks

He said he may or may not.  After the way it blew up on ds and pf from the national media types I have my doubts if it will happen.  I also don't think the New York times wants a lawsuit on its hands at this point.

Thanks

I've been listening for an hour and still have know ideal what he said.

It doesn't matter other than a name being outted.  The NCAA has the name and has no proof of anything.  Why can't they understand this and let it go?? 

Should I start harassing PT on twitter?

YEP! :devil:

Got to listen to the last 15 min.....some things you don't hear coming out of b'ham radio.

Who would have thought that CR had sent someone an email asking about thing going on in turdland

They were going to put names out by the end of this week, but may have been stymied by Emmert's comments regarding challenging them to send him names.  He says the only purpose is to continue the story, keep the spotlight off of TTMY and BC.  Biggest thing, though, was his revelation that Charles Robinson WAS working on a UAT story, but had to be pulled off to pursue the Miami story.  The deadline there was to get to Shapiro before he went to jail.  He said that, while he and CR used to be friends, they are now "divorced".  But just now he has read three or four e-mail to him from CR discussing the UAT probe, and that he plans on getting back on it.  CR said he is running out of geography, because he is now unwelcome in California and North Carolina, and he hopes to ADD ALABAMA TO THAT LIST SOON!!!

Archived