AJ Greene

AUenginerd

It's so refreshing to see genuine team spirit from someone who has been there, especially on this young team.  I love this guy even more after reading some recent quote on Rivals about not being the starter.  He said he understood the decision of the coaches to name Chad Slade the starter based on what he's seen in camp and practice.  He said he's proud of Chad and that him and the team are brothers.  He went on to say he'd never be upset about any team decisions, that he's a team player, and he's seen Coach Grimes make mid season changes so he's going to continue to come out and work hard to get back to starting.  The BEST part was that he said even though he isn't starting right now, he can still play a big part on the sidelines by getting the team pumped and keeping them motivated to win the game.  NOW THAT'S an attitude that any coach would be jealous of.  Way to go A.J.!  WDE!  :we:

I agree.  From what I read, he's still recovering from his injury last season.

Yeah, we've heard he's 100%, and also that he's not quite 100%.  He is obviously quality or he wouldn't have been the starter last year, so hopefully he can heal and provide relief as well as some experience. 

Incredible...I can't believe I have never seen that before. Talk about an adrenaline shot for the season! I can't say enough about how much I think this team is going to surprise people. Most notably the secondary and the O-line. I honestly think that if we just COMPLETELY dominate (30+ point difference) that it will really mean alot for these kids as to just who and more importantly WHERE they are. This is the big time and you are doing it AS BIG as you can. My vote is that we get a HUGE victory over Utah State.

Archived