Alabama-Florida predictions

AuburnGrad78

IF Saban is the best coach in college football, then Hannibal Lecter is a 5 star chef at Dreamland BBQ! Come on, I am so tired of all of the crap about how great Saban is.  OK now boyz...

Gators 27

bammer 11

This ones for you JoPa!

WDE!!

Doc

Every week someone on here comes out and says "Saban's coaching is too terrible and Bama falls this week". :laugh:

:laugh: I know. People need to realize that Saban is far and away the best coach in college football.

I wouldn't go that far.

But he's obviously not a terrible coach.

14 is the highest either team will score. Its gonna be Saban's D against Weiss's O...obviously. We will see which one can "out-guru" the other. Alabama's offense is a moot point because it is obvious and simple, but Boom's D at UF might be the deciding factor. I say 14 - 13, but I don't wanna name the winner.  :zapbama:

Every week someone on here comes out and says "Saban's coaching is too terrible and Bama falls this week". :laugh:

:laugh: I know. People need to realize that Saban is far and away the best coach in college football.

I wouldn't go that far.

But he's obviously not a terrible coach.

He is an OK coach. He is probably the best recruiter (or he gets the best talent some way)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm pulling for the Gators this weekend.  I'm not especially fond of Nick Saban and I detest the team he coaches.

:zapbama:

I think Bama will win and may win big. I m not sold on FL and Brantley. If Bama intercepts Brantley early or the gators have to play from behind, I expect mistakes by the gator offense.

I do not like either team; that being said, I think Bama's defense is at a different level than anyones, other than LSU's this year.

Archived