Alabama-Florida predictions

AuburnGrad78

I'll start 'em.

This is one of those games where Saban's questionable game plan and game coaching will fail him, much like South Carolina.

Florida is loaded too.  Muschamp was left with a full cupboard, so this is not as much of a rebuilding year.

I'm going with Florida.

I hate to say it but IMO Florida is one year away.  Florida has not figured out how to use the WRs in the passing game yet.  Florida is to one dementional to beat uats defense.  I will say uat wins. 

I would love for Harvey U to lose (every time they play  :laugh: ) but I don't think it will happen, unless the gators sack AJ enough to rattle him and stop the run and the Gators will have to figure out how to score on the Gumps Defense. The Crimson Updykes like to score early and then put on the cruise control for the rest of the game. If the gators can keep them from scoring early it might throw them off a bit but who knows.... :dunno:

I don't think it close.  When you mix FL weak receivers with bama's lock down corners they will not be able to pass. Which will allow them to load the box and shut off the run. Stop the run and you beat FL.

24-3 bama is my pick.

Every week someone on here comes out and says "Saban's coaching is too terrible and Bama falls this week". :laugh:

You want everyone to come on here and say Saban is the best coach ever and Bama will win every week?

I'll say-

Bama 27

UF     13

I'm surprised everyone is picking the turds to score so many points.  I haven't seen any spark from the offense except a couple of long runs.  Otherwise, they've been sort of dormant.

UF 12 (4 field goals)

Turds 6 (2 field goals)

At the end of the game Saban and Muschamp do that awkward hug (from Step brothers).

Arkansas had receivers running wide open all day but couldn't take advantage.  Not sure if Florida can either  :dunno:

If Muschamp can limit bama's running game, Florida wins unless they turn the ball over too much.

Florida wins by two touchdowns. Alabama's Offense hasn't faced any half decent defenses yet IMO and I think there are a few pick sixes in this game

Every week someone on here comes out and says "Saban's coaching is too terrible and Bama falls this week". :laugh:

:laugh: I know. People need to realize that Saban is far and away the best coach in college football.

Archived