dabos gatorade bath

JMassie11

What a complete joke.....yes your team is playing well but he will lose a couple games for letting his team get as big headed as he has...typical turd

To me a gatorade bath in any other time except winning a championship, sends the message that you're not used to winning.

Bingo!

To me a gatorade bath in any other time except winning a championship, sends the message that you're not used to winning.

or if you beat your most hated rival. I'd be ok with the bath on Chizik after beating bammer.

:we:    :wareagle:    :zapbama:    :beatmullet:

I don't have a problem with it.  They are playing well and he is having fun.  Things like this are what makes college football fun and better than pro football. 

Agree that Gatoraid bath is sorta lame.  I never quite understood how pouring ice cold fluid over your coaches head was respectul or praising the coach. What ever happened to carrying him on your shoulders. I'll tell you if I was the coach I would tell every player that giving me a gatoraid bath is not a cool thing and if you do it you'll regret it

Agree that Gatoraid bath is sorta lame.  I never quite understood how pouring ice cold fluid over your coaches head was respectul or praising the coach. What ever happened to carrying him on your shoulders. I'll tell you if I was the coach I would tell every player that giving me a gatoraid bath is not a cool thing and if you do it you'll regret it

I have always pondered that as well. Why don't coaches get carried anymore? Let's bring that tradition back next year when we win in Miami.  ;):wedance:

I guess Gatorade works to rid the stink of losing, just like tomato juice for skunks.... hehehhehe

Dabo.  Gatorade... really?

Archived