To the guy that wouldn't sell me the Iron Bowl tix

BustemBigBlue

Thank you!

Seriously? You missed a great time. I'd hate to be a fan that only wants to go to games to watch us win and not for the atmosphere and fun that comes with it.

I agree 100% McWestie!  No matter win or lose I had a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!  No experience or crowd like the Iron Bowl. 

Thank you!

Seriously? You missed a great time. I'd hate to be a fan that only wants to go to games to watch us win and not for the atmosphere and fun that comes with it.

I agree 100% McWestie!  No matter win or lose I had a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!  No experience or crowd like the Iron Bowl. 

especially when you think about what it took to have the Iron Bowl in Auburn!

:bow:

Thank you!

especially when you think about what it took to have the Iron Bowl in Auburn!

:bow:

Excellent point tigertrax and how long it took

This past weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in Auburn. The game atmosphere was unmatched. It was insanely loud! College Gameday being in town is always a fun experience and downtown was hopping. The only thing that could've made it better was a win.

This past weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in Auburn. The game atmosphere was unmatched. It was insanely loud! College Gameday being in town is always a fun experience and downtown was hopping. The only thing that could've made it better was a win.

no doubt. I just love game days in Auburn.

I would like to think that his "thank you" was a sarcastic one but who knows

Archived