Where's Thayer Evans this year???

jason4au

I hear ya.  After the shots Cam endured, the love fest for Rent is stomach turning.  I'm sure #3 is a good kid, and he's no doubt a great talent, but so was Cam.  I hope the truth will one day come out, but I'm starting to wonder. 

Selective Journalism, I think; but why pick on us?

Dansby, what happened to your red Triangle ?......  were you bad and how have paid your dues to AE?

The law's on my side.  I play cards with JD Shellnut, chief of PO-LICE.    

strip poker??? Sling Blade wow

Guys, let's Please stop with the REC conspiracy theories.  I can't tell if you guys actually believe yourselves or not. 

:) :) :) :)

Is it a conspiracy theory if its true?

I know a few Gumps. We use to hang out a good bit, get drunk annually at New Years' and 4th of July parties together. Had many a barbeques and horseshoe tournaments together as well. A few of them aren't even allowed around the program anymore. Some of the #### they've told me you wouldn't believe. Btw, these old boys ain't ones to BS just to be BSing either. Never, EVER, underestimate the length they will go to to give them a competitive advantage on and off the football field. It defines their very being.

Ok, let's remove the REC from consideration.

Of the 4 teams involved in the 2010 and 2011 BCSNCG, 3 are on probation and/or under investigation and one suffered no penalty or adverse actions resulting from NCAA rules violation determinations and investigations. The one team that is not on probation and had no violations, suffered, by far, the worst media coverage of any of the 4 teams. If it isn't to be called unbalanced media coverage, surely no media bias there, what should it be called?

It isn't a popularity contest, the Ducks have no nationally larger fan base than we do and if anything are much more of a regional team than we are. Get back to me when you can explain it. I won't be waiting.

It's simple.  The national media smelled smoke and assumed there had to be fire.  Due to the predominate westerly wind at the time the smoke was smelled in AUBURN. 

I hear ya.  After the shots Cam endured, the love fest for Rent is stomach turning.  I'm sure #3 is a good kid, and he's no doubt a great talent, but so was Cam.  I hope the truth will one day come out, but I'm starting to wonder. 

Selective Journalism, I think; but why pick on us?

Dansby, what happened to your red Triangle ?......  were you bad and how have paid your dues to AE?

The law's on my side.  I play cards with JD Shellnut, chief of PO-LICE.    

:laugh: :laugh: :bow:

This just further emphasizes how far the REC's reach extends.  Don't think for a second that they are not paying people off, threatening people, and flexing their muscle to keep all of these stories from getting any air time.  The media's love-obsession with bammer is blinding them, as well.  

I'm just curious.  In any previous year, has the head coach of the #3 team in the country been given a "2-hour soap box" on ESPN to state their case why they should be in the NC game????  If my memory serves me right, I don't remember this ever happening.  How is it that every program in the country is not steaming over this???

While the REC may have far reaching tenacles in the media with regard to uat, that does not explain LSU and their probation issues being completely missing from the media as well.  So, who is paying off and threatening the media on behalf of LSU? Do they have their own version of the REC?

Yes!! The Mudbug Mafia

I understand he has Cam's pad in Charlotte staked out....watching to see when the Heisman people come to take that trophy back.  We probably won't see him again.  :)

I understand he has Cam's pad in Charlotte staked out....watching to see when the Heisman people come to take that trophy back.   We probably won't see him again.  :)

He'll turn up from under a rock one day with a vendetta against another team. At one time it was Texas(I think) and the next Auburn. Just watch. He does it to make money.

• 2 weeks later...

Will this be the first BCS championship game where both teams are currently on probation?

To the extent of my knowledge yes. It will also be the first one where that is true and you won't hear a darn thing about it.

Archived