Prediction for the Football Thread Tomorrow

aubcali

In addition to Dyer problem, has anyone heard that a couple of blue-chip frosh may be leaving? I have no personal knowledge, just posted on TOS-

Now that raises an eyebrow. What is going on?

Yeah I don't understand why we didn't ride our work horse all season long 41 carries at South Carolina 13 at Georgia & 13 at Bama now compare the results

Maybe attitude is what is truly affecting playing time and carries. I'm just speculating here. I have no idea.

I wondered about that. I kind of suspect now that it did play a part.

rumors say he smoked marijuana and got tested positive i hope thats all it is and he can get a suspension...

other rumors say he is having beef with the coaches and he is transferring still rumors tho

well see what happens

Yep, just read an article about this. Sux. Personal responsibility Mike, personal responsibility.

link please. Thanks!

rumors say he smoked marijuana and got tested positive i hope thats all it is and he can get a suspension...

other rumors say he is having beef with the coaches and he is transferring still rumors tho

well see what happens

Yep, just read an article about this. Sux. Personal responsibility Mike, personal responsibility.

link please. Thanks!

http://www.holyturf.com/2011/12/michael-dyer-tested-positive-for-marijuana/

well see what happens

link please. Thanks!

http://www.holyturf.com/2011/12/michael-dyer-tested-positive-for-marijuana/

Thank you very much! This just hurts me for Auburn and Mike.

In addition to Dyer problem, has anyone heard that a couple of blue-chip frosh may be leaving? I have no personal knowledge, just posted on TOS-

what is tos?

Tigers On Synthetics?  I don't know either...I wish these youngsters would spell this stuff out.  :)

Do we not seem to forget that sometimes our line didn't block very well and we went three and out quite a bit? Hard to get Dyer 30 carries a game when the offense goes three and out and the defense goes three and ... well, three and ... well, three more.  Sure, I think he should have gotten more carries, but defenses started to key on him and you got to spread the ball around a little to prevent that.  It's just that the other players didn't step up as well as they should have to open up a few more things.  (Blake aside).

Archived