From BSPN...take it for what it's worth

jmcrosson

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7350900/source-arkansas-state-red-wolves-hire-gus-malzahn-auburn-tigers-football-coach

Says that a 'source close to Malzahn' said he was looking for a change. Hate the sound of that.

He was willing to take a relatively large pay cut, the source said, for a chance to be happier and enjoy a new coaching environment.  :dunno:

Of course he was looking for a change. He wanted to be a head coach. Haven't read the story but im guessing Schatt reported it.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7350900/source-arkansas-state-red-wolves-hire-gus-malzahn-auburn-tigers-football-coach

Says that a 'source close to Malzahn' said he was looking for a change. Hate the sound of that.

/quote]

Who was the source? His wife? :dunno:

Yes it's from schatt.

Here's my take on him from another post;

I swear if I ever meet joe shatt I'm going to punch him in the face. The ticker on espn is quoting him as saying per his "sources" that CGM felt "it was time for a change". Really? No s*** joe! Would CGM think it would be the same at Ark. St. as it was at Auburn? Why does he feel the need too throw stuff in and make it look like there was a problem? He took a freaking HC job, you ****

Figures. He's the finebaum of ESPN. The epitome of bad reporting and outright slander. I'm surprised Cam didnt sue him for everything he's got.

Yes it's from schatt.

I swear if I ever meet joe shatt I'm going to punch him in the face. The ticker on espn is quoting him as saying per his "sources" that CGM felt "it was time for a change". Really? No s*** joe! Would CGM think it would be the same at Ark. St. as it was at Auburn. Why does he feel the need too throw stuff in and make it look like there was a problem. He took a freaking HC job, you ****

Yes it's from schatt.

I swear if I ever meet joe shatt I'm going to punch him in the face. The ticker on espn is quoting him as saying per his "sources" that CGM felt "it was time for a change". Really? No s*** joe! Would CGM think it would be the same at Ark. St. as it was at Auburn. Why does he feel the need too throw stuff in and make it look like there was a problem. He took a freaking HC job, you ****

:thumbsup::laugh: that made me LOL

Makes it seem negative. I'll stick to my "close source with Malzahn" that said he and Chizik had a great relationship. My source is Chizik in an article earlier today.

Yes it's from schatt.

I swear if I ever meet joe shatt I'm going to punch him in the face. The ticker on espn is quoting him as saying per his "sources" that CGM felt "it was time for a change". Really? No s*** joe! Would CGM think it would be the same at Ark. St. as it was at Auburn. Why does he feel the need too throw stuff in and make it look like there was a problem. He took a freaking HC job, you ****[/color]

I can think of a synonomous term that's more fitting  :-X

Yes it's from schatt.

Now this is a good post! I wanna be there when gAUlf meets Joe. :wedance::beatmullet:

Yes it's from schatt.

I swear if I ever meet joe shatt I'm going to punch him in the face. The ticker on espn is quoting him as saying per his "sources" that CGM felt "it was time for a change". Really? No s*** joe! Would CGM think it would be the same at Ark. St. as it was at Auburn? Why does he feel the need too throw stuff in and make it look like there was a problem? He took a freaking HC job, you ****

im ALL IN

I always hear that CGM might not be happy because he is not allowed to run his offense at the pace he wants too. How is this so when his offense is 3 and out, 3 and out. I mean how can he be ask to slow it down when they do not even get a first down.

Little perspective-- Gus spent one year at Arky, two years at Tulsa and three years at Auburn-- now he's a HC.  He seems to need a change a lot.  Good luck to him.  He won't be playing 5 of the top 10 defenses next year, so he should be fine.

It's Joe Sh*t reporting what else can you expect? Still the same old imaginative sources who only come in his dreams and leave telling somethings only Joeshit knows....

If Malzahn was so miserable, then why would he want to stick around and coach the bowl game with a staff that makes him sooooooo unhappy? BSPN spewing BS again.

Archived