so whos staying up?

AuburnBasketball

Bout to ask the same question.  No work for me tomorrow so I'll be up!

No work, but I am doing an 8 hour drive early tomorrow morning.... DON'T CARE I'm watching basketball!!! :happydance:

Bout to ask the same question.  No work for me tomorrow so I'll be up!

No work, but I am doing an 8 hour drive early tomorrow morning.... DON'T CARE I'm watching basketball!!! :happydance:

thats what i like to hear  :wedance:

are you kidding me!!! At my age I'm drinking my prune juice as we type. Seriously it would be next to impossible for me to stay up that late anymore.... You gals/guys enjoy bring on the victory

After rarely getting to see AU basketball on national television, especially before the SEC season begins, I'll be up for sure! Looking forward to 3 consecutive days of televised AU basketball!!  :aufb:

I'm gonna try, but I admit, I already have the DVR set just in case. Ha!

I hope you set it for extended time.  Tourneys usually always run behind schedule, especially the late games.

ive been excited about it all day, but as it gets later and later im questioning my decision more and more. but i think im going to make it. i live in the eastern time zone so all you central time zone folks have the one hour advantage haha.  :we: but i hope i dont stay up for nothing

Yea, I'm not going to be able to make it after all.  I have to get up for work at 6 in the morning.  I'd be absolutely dead if I stayed up.  I do have my DVR set though, so I will definitely be watching it tomorrow as soon as I can!  Good luck to those of you staying up and to the team! 

War Eagle!

I'm up but probably not that late, My meds will knock me out here before too long, Just trying to stay up late enought for Midnight mass and Santa's visit in a few days. so I'll catch a little of it before I pass out, but got the DVR set to watch the rest in the AM.

all of you staying up for the whole game Good Luck to you and to the team.

War Eagle!

Archived