AU vs. GSU

AuburnBasketball

Great comeback game for Chubb.  Had the advantage on the blocks and used it all game long.  We got consistent production from him both halves. :thumbsup:

Yes, but almost 40% of GS points were in the paint. 

Auburn is now 9-2.  :we:

Rough night for Frankie....I think he only scored 1 point.   :o

I think he scored two. 2-4 from the line at the end of the game when we needed all of them.

It wasn't a pretty game at all, but a 3 point win is better than a 3 point loss.

BTW, is their still an NIT tourney or has it gone by the wayside? For some reason I am thinking last year's NIT was the last one.

Great comeback game for Chubb.  Had the advantage on the blocks and used it all game long.  We got consistent production from him both halves. :thumbsup:

Yes, but almost 40% of GS points were in the paint. 

EEEK!!  :o

I think he scored two. 2-4 from the line at the end of the game when we needed all of them.

It wasn't a pretty game at all, but a 3 point win is better than a 3 point loss.

BTW, is their still an NIT tourney or has it gone by the wayside? For some reason I am thinking last year's NIT was the last one.

no there is still an NIT i dont know what made you think it was gone?

Thanks for the info. I felt kinda bad for Frankie. He couldn't buy a basket tonight. Poor kid.

no there is still an NIT i dont know what made you think it was gone?

Thanks. I don't know either. For some reason I had gotten it in my head that last year's NIT was the last one. I was thinking it was money issues for some reason. I am glad it is still going on. We might, maybe, possibly find a way to get in it this season.

As many points as Chubb had, he was in position for even more, and almost lost us the game on defense. Terrible first half, but I'm real proud of how when we had to start something, we did. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. Langford is quickly becoming my favorite player. He's learned this year not to take drives off and has got that "it" factor. It is going to be fun to watch him now that his playing time is growing each game

Rough night for Frankie....I think he only scored 1 point.  :o

9-3, but its still good...

:laugh:

I'm off by one on that whole post. I swear I'm not drinking...

Archived