Kodi Burns

AuburnWarVet

Maybe one day he'll come back to the Plains as our QB coach.

Huh?

First reading this, i thought he might make a solid receivers coach but would never think he would make a good qb coach.  I think he was hampered playing quarterback at Auburn and I really think if he had moved to receiver as a sophomore, he might have a spot on a roster somewhere.

Maybe one day he'll come back to the Plains as our QB coach.

Huh?

First reading this, i thought he might make a solid receivers coach but would never think he would make a good qb coach.  I think he was hampered playing quarterback at Auburn and I really think if he had moved to receiver as a sophomore, he might have a spot on a roster somewhere.

Some of the best offensive minds weren't QB's but turn into QB coaches *cough*Malzahn*cough*

Gus hired a really good guy to be on his staff. Hopefully Kodi can help MD with all his issues.

Great move by Gus for this ^^^^^.

I was watching a replay of the N.C. the other day and seeing Kodi block down field I was thinking he needs to be a  coach.  I know its been said before about his blocking, but if you happen to come upon a game from '10 just take notice of Kodi.  Anytime Cam crossed the line of scrimmage Kodi immediately turned and blocked somebody.  Not just get in the way of a guy like most WR, but a full out block until the play was over. 

Kodi will be a great coach!  Great kid and a true Auburn man.  Hope to see him coaching on The Plains someday.

Very happy for Kodi.  He is a fine young man and will be a fine coach someday.  I wish him all the best in everything he does.

Was begging for good news a couple of days ago and now it seems to be coming hourly!

WAR EAGLE, COACH BURNS!

This is great to hear. Sad we could not have him as a ga.  He could teach the rec. how to block.  Very nice spot for him to be in and I really think Malzahn knows how valuable he really is.  One of the best tigers Auburn men ever.

@AUKB18  #Blessed to be part of an amazing alumni Family. Thanks for all the wishes!!! #Wareagle #Astatenation

He feels the love :) 

I give Kodi Burns more than a little credit for the year we had in 2010. The way he accepted the loss of the QB position and address the team with the statement that he was a Tiger and would do anything that was needed to help the team. That showed great leadership ability and did more to make us into a championship team that anything else that I can remember.

Archived