Arkansas Game

jwmboom7

Does anybody else feel that we shouldve won that game by at least 5 pts? That game was so frustrating because we were the better team that night. I think one of our centers needs to be looking at purchasing some WR gloves. Is that legal?  :dunno:  But anyways, i just hope that this doesnt destroy our confidence heading into rocky top. just my 2 cents on last night.  :wareagle:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTB is doing a good job, we just don't quite have the players yet.  Ward and Johnson haven't been what we expected, and Sullivan had a slump a few games ago that didn't help.  Sure Chubb could play better, but where we are lacking most is in the back court.  Forbes, Gabriel and Chubb are a decent front court, with Gabriel being dynamic at times.  What we don't have is a guy who we take the ball and create when we need it most.  That is why we are losing close games.  That is why we fade in the last five minutes and until we get that guy (I don't think he is on the roster right now, though Ward has show spurts) we won't be able to take the next step. 

Archived