Commits fiipping?

wdeexit310

Read on UGA boards they had some secret visitors this weekend and they will probably flip on signing day.  Did not get names, thread was deleted.  But I believe one might be from our rival and not sure about the others.  Any one know anything about this.,

They think Brandon Greene (?) could flip from Bama...he's been flirting with UGA and Saban told him he had better stop talking to UGA coaches from what I have read.  I think he is the one his parents were not so happy about Saban's demands.

They think Brandon Greene (?) could flip from Bama...he's been flirting with UGA and Saban told him he had better stop talking to UGA coaches from what I have read.  I think he is the one his parents were not so happy about Saban's demands.

One of several parents. 

I know why people are concerned about our recruits flipping. It is all Golfs fault. Just click on the link beneath his sig pic. Golf is responsible bc other coaches get their spatulas from him. 

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

:zapbama:

I've heard Ladarious Phillips can do a back flip.

There's a mental image for ya

I saw him do one this year....when he was trying to block and got barreled over.

I've heard Ladarious Phillips can do a back flip.

There's a mental image for ya

I saw him do one this year....when he was trying to block and got barreled over.

I was trying not to say that.

Have a sneaking suspicion that play will stick in LP's head every time he works out this off-season. Pay back is really gonna suck for someone I hope.

Archived