Tigers Win 13-1!

Team                          1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|  R|H|E

Charleston Southern      0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|1|    1|6|0

Auburn                        0|5|0|1|2|0|1|4|x|  13|17|2

WP: Will Kendall (1-0) 6.1 ip 5 H 5 K 2BB

LP: Charlie McCready (1-2) 1.0 ip 2 H 2 R 2 ER K

McCready the CSU starting pitcher reportedly has a concussion according to AUBaseball twitter

What happened?

Got hit by a linedrive in the face by Wacker

McCready the CSU starting pitcher reportedly has a concussion according to AUBaseball twitter

What happened?

Got hit by a linedrive in the face by Wacker

OH MY! That really had to hurt. Poor kid. :(

Kendall's day is done. Great job by him. I will take that kind of start every weekend haha! Slade came in and on 2nd pitch got a double play

I wasn't able to go to the game.  Kendall's stat line was great.  Not sure what Charleston Southern hitters looked like or how Kendall's stuff looked.  I wonder if CJP is thinking Kendall is pushing Jon Luke for the 3rd spot in the weekend rotation.  A good problem to have.

Who made the error....and what happened?

It was on the infield at short or 2nd and in either 1st or 2nd inning... How's that for a poor memory!

Will looked very solid and the team looked good overall.  I hope and pray their pitcher is OK... he took one heck of a shot to his head.  I am not sure exactly where it hit him and it was enough of a glancing blow that it went fairly deep into right-center.  He went down right away and you could have heard a pin drop in the stadium.

Let's get Southern Miss tomorrow and take 2nd in the tourney with a 2-1 record!

:wareagle:

Who made the error....and what happened?

It was on the infield at short or 2nd and in either 1st or 2nd inning... How's that for a poor memory!

Will looked very solid and the team looked good overall.  I hope and pray their pitcher is OK... he took one heck of a shot to his head.  I am not sure exactly where it hit him and it was enough of a glancing blow that it went fairly deep into right-center.  He went down right away and you could have heard a pin drop in the stadium.

Let's get Southern Miss tomorrow and take 2nd in the tourney with a 2-1 record!

:wareagle:

Thanks!  GameTracker and my computer did not cooperate with each other tonight for some reason. I missed a lot of plays because it kept getting stuck. It was hard to tell what was going on sometimes. So FRUSTRATING!!!

On to Southern Miss!

Archived