2014 4* DB Nick Glass

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Decommitted from UGA. he is a teammate of Nick Ruffin at HS. Interesting...

Nothing to see hear in terms of Auburn directly at this time. How it could affect Auburn is if he flips to Ole Miss. CJ Hampton flips from Ole Miss to Bama, and Ronnie Clark to us.

Decommitted from UGA. he is was a teammate of Nick Ruffin at HS. Interesting...

Nothing to see hear in terms of Auburn directly at this time. How it could affect Auburn is if he flips to Ole Miss. CJ Hampton flips from Ole Miss to Bama, and Ronnie Clark to us.

My bad... He transferred to another HS. That's what I thought after read your post. It would be awesome if Clark and Glass commits to us, tho.

Decommitted from UGA. he is a teammate of Nick Ruffin at HS. Interesting...

^^^^Strategery

My bad... He transferred to another HS. That's what I thought after read your post. It would be awesome if Clark and Glass commits to us, tho.

If that happens it likely means we missed on Evans.

How do you figure? They play different positions, right?

Nope. Both looked at at the hybrid.

Nope. Both looked at at the hybrid.

We looked at the hybrid too, but decided to go with a gas sipping 4 cylinder...just couldn't justify paying more for the hybrid. We figured it would take at least 4 years to recoup the expense, and by that time we would prob have to replace the battery. Anywho, good to know Gus and co are taking a hard look at environmentally conscious kids.

IDK. Evans is a must-get.

IDK. Evans is a must-get.

I feel good about our chances if Evans waits until the post season awards to commit, if it goes on that long I think our chances increase. That is all dependent on the team not looking at all like what I sat through last year. They should give us all some kind of medal for not leaving. Not that anyone has to or should feel bad for coming up with anything better to do than watch AU get drug up and down the field by each rival team. I enjoy hours of dental work compared to seeing FREAKIN' Gur-shall tearing off on yet another long TD run.

Evans playing the star position is something i'm going to have to see to believe. Thats quite the transition going from hand on the ground DL to what is basically a safety.

Evans playing the star position is something i'm going to have to see to believe. Thats quite the transition going from hand on the ground DL to what is basically a safety.

It's not basically a safety. It's playing the run like a true LB and it's covering #3, #4 WRs from the other team, or RBs. Don't forget while playing as an LB at The Opening he was the best LB in coverage at that elite camp.

It's not basically a safety. It's playing the run like a true LB and it's covering #3, #4 WRs from the other team, or RBs. Don't forget while playing as an LB at The Opening he was the best LB in coverage at that elite camp.

That's not entirely true E. Some of the best athletes play in the slot which is the Star's responsibility most of the time. Do you by chance have any video of Evans playing coverage at The Opening, etc.?

That's not entirely true E. Some of the best athletes play in the slot which is the Star's responsibility most of the time. Do you by chance have any video of Evans playing coverage at The Opening, etc.?

Google jis name and The Opening. There are a dlew of them although I don't know how different they are. Also he runs a 4.51 40 so he is fast enough to cover many slots.

Archived