2014 4* DB Nick Glass

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he is being recruited by AU, he plays with his hand down in HS but has excelled at camps in coverage situations. UGA offered first and thinks they lead. I believe our staff feels good as well. His stock has really risen over the off-season.

Isn't he only 6-0, 210? Don't you think that's kinda small for a linebacker?

Darren Bates doesn't.

Bates also played out of position. I think he is back at safety in the league.I thought wrong,he is listed as a LB on the Rams roster(the smallest one they have).

Isn't this thread supposed to be about Nick Glass? Seems like all this Rashaan Evans crap would be in another thread.. I can't think of which one would be appropriate but it seems like it might start with an R and end with a ashaan Evans... who knows though?

Isn't this thread supposed to be about Nick Glass? Seems like all this Rashaan Evans crap would be in another thread.. I can't think of which one would be appropriate but it seems like it might start with an R and end with a ashaan Evans... who knows though?

The Evans talk was relevent because we are recruiting Evans at Star. Same roll Glass would serve.

The Evans talk was relevent because we are recruiting Evans at Star. Same roll Glass would serve.

Yeah!

6708026246301966107.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

j/k

So if Nick is being looked at for the Star position, does it bother anyone that we are so thin at CB and don't seem to be picking more than one up?

The plan is 2 CBs. That may change with Holsey sticking at safety after the McNeal sitch. Jones will be back next year. If Holsey is moved back to CB I don't expect more than 2 CBs in this class. If he stays at safety then 3 is very possible.

chances of rudi ford sticking at cb?

Too many factors involved to make a reasonable guess. Added to the Holsey stuff from above How well does Rudy Progress at Corner? Does 1 of CAP or Tre go pro with a monster season? If yes, Will Roc and/or Pettway be able to contribute as freshmen?

chances of rudi ford sticking at cb?

Too many factors involved to make a reasonable guess. Added to the Holsey stuff from above How well does Rudy Progress at Corner? Does 1 of CAP or Tre go pro with a monster season? If yes, Will Roc and/or Pettway be able to contribute as freshmen?

Totally agree. It's way too early to know how the Ford to CB move is going to play out.

Just my opinion, but if you look at how the NFL treats the RB, Ford would be wise to hone his craft and learn the CB position. A lockdown corner can make as much if not more than a RB. Many RB's are finding themselves unemployed by the time they reach 30 and/or when they reach the big payday (2nd contract). Probably look at the risks of injuries (Carnell , Ronnie) and I think that Rudy will find this move to defense may be just what the Dr. ordered.

Just my opinion, but if you look at how the NFL treats the RB, Ford would be wise to hone his craft and learn the CB position. A lockdown corner can make as much if not more than a RB. Many RB's are finding themselves unemployed by the time they reach 30 and/or when they reach the big payday (2nd contract). Probably look at the risks of injuries (Carnell , Ronnie) and I think that Rudy will find this move to defense may be just what the Dr. ordered.

True. A lockdown corner would most likely make more than a good NFL RBs. The RB position in the NFL has be devalued because they get hurt so often.

True. A lockdown corner would most likely make more than a good NFL RBs. The RB position in the NFL has be devalued because they get hurt so often.

Not to mention the revolving door most teams use for running backs anyway.

Jimmy Johnson once said a RB in the NFL is like a can of Beer. Open up a can of RB, drink it till its empty, then reach in the fridge and pop open another.

Archived