Auburn vs Samford

Hey Birmingham folks.  Auburn plays at Samford (on Samford's campus) at 6:00 tonight.  I'll be at the game so I won't be able to give updates, but figured I'd start the game thread and get back on here later tonight for a little analysis since I imagine those not in attendance will not be able to watch the game online.  Let's get another midweek win.

Man dont tell me it's gonna be another season of the midweek blues.

We're winning  :dunno: Be happy  :happydance:

Bottom of the 9th, AU still holds a 5-4 lead. Bryant comes in to pitch to Samford's 1-2-3 hitters.

That has to be one of the worst blown saves I have ever seen.... Came right in and loaded the bases then gives up a walkoff grand slam.... Hate losing midweek games because every weekend will be a battle. Hope the Tigers come back ready to play Friday against Miss St.

Say or think whatever you want, but Pawlowski doesn't get this team ready to play the midweek games, period. We were putrid in midweek games last year, and this is another bad loss. When you work hard to win 1-2 games in SEC play every weekend to give yourself a chance, these kind of losses are inexcusable, and they've been happening way too often.

Say or think whatever you want, but Pawlowski doesn't get this team ready to play the midweek games, period. We were putrid in midweek games last year, and this is another bad loss. When you work hard to win 1-2 games in SEC play every weekend to give yourself a chance, these kind of losses are inexcusable, and they've been happening way too often.

Tonight's loss hurt, but keep in mind we are 6-1 in midweek games this year--I'd take that over again.

Archived