Hot Wife

It would be ausome if a large number of Auburn University students attended the Auburn HS home games this fall and let Reuben know that we really want him to sign with AU.

Done, I will be there. Wouldn't mind seeing him play live as well. Maybe get some Auburn cuties to make him signs.

That is one of the things that got Tennessee in hot water a few years back when Kiffin was there.

That was probably because lane kiffin sent his smoking hot wife.

If it would get us RF and if I had a smoking hot wife, I would send her. My wife obviously doesn't read these boards.

It would be ausome if a large number of Auburn University students attended the Auburn HS home games this fall and let Reuben know that we really want him to sign with AU.

Done, I will be there. Wouldn't mind seeing him play live as well. Maybe get some Auburn cuties to make him signs.

That is one of the things that got Tennessee in hot water a few years back when Kiffin was there.

If it would get us RF and if I had a smoking hot wife, I would send her. My wife obviously doesn't read these boards.

:laugh:

Wow...that is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on this board.... :bow:

:laugh:

But if we send two 5's, that's the same as sending a 10, right?

Are you offering your wife as well? :tease:

Careful, I never said my wife doesn't read the boards  :laugh:

she doesn't

she doesn't

You guys need to be careful! I didn't know my fiance was reading these boards until a couple months ago. She said "yeah I heard you talk about it all the time so I started reading them and have been for about 4 months". Your wives might be lurking!  :laugh:

she doesn't

You guys need to be careful! I didn't know my fiance was reading these boards until a couple months ago. She said "yeah I heard you talk about it all the time so I started reading them and have been for about 4 months". Your wives might be lurking!  :laugh:

Four  fives=20? :dunno: :dunno: :wareagle:

My wife was def a 10 that 1 a.m. morning that I met her at the Supper Club, many, MANY, years ago.

Same here, met my 10 wife at the FloraBama in 1998 don't remember what time it was, somewhere close to drunk:30

My wife was def a 10 that 1 a.m. morning that I met her at the Supper Club, many, MANY, years ago.

Yes, but the question is what she was once you woke up?!

My wife was a 10 when I met her 25 years ago. She is an 11 now. And she doesn't read these boards.

She went to Auburn, didn't she?

My wife was a 10 when I met her 25 years ago. She is an 11 now. And she doesn't read these boards.

She went to Auburn, didn't she?

LOL. Not quite---AUM.

Close enough. :laugh::thumbsup:

Archived