AU vs. TN Game 2

It's not live yet, but you can watch the game at http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rtmp://cp98724.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live&id=auburn_m-basebl@31508

If we could please get that link pinned up to the top by a mod, maybe golf cause i know he visits this board. It shows all Auburn Home baseball games and it's put on by the NCAA so it's not some illegal feed.

Edit: Feed is live now, I'd be there if i wasn't studying for my biochemistry final! Curse you higher learning, and War Eagle y'all lets get another win and series win today!

3-0 AU after the 3rd.  I'm not sure what's happened to these guys the last few games but it looks like a completely different team from what we've been seeing as of late. 

Let's keep it going boys!  :wareagle:

Tigers make it two for two against UT, winning 12-3.  Got a chance for the sweep tomorrow! Feels great to win an SEC series again!

Question though, the guys were talking during the game and said that if we sweep this weekend we'd clinch the 8th and final spot for the SEC tourney.  I thought they were going to 10 teams getting in this year???

In response to the umpire remark....his name is Randolph Harvey, he is the same umpire that blew the game ending double play in Tuscaloosa, very next batter hits a two run homer to win the game...year in and year her clearly blows calls for every team on a regular basis

In response to the umpire remark....his name is Randolph Harvey, he is the same umpire that blew the game ending double play in Tuscaloosa, very next batter hits a two run homer to win the game...year in and year her clearly blows calls for every team on a regular basis

anyone know if he has something against auburn?

Sorry, I've been in Auburn for the games so I haven't been able to post.  Great series win guys.  Some random thoughts.

-Varnadore is a great fit coming out of the pen.  Him and Slade are a great 1, 2 punch, now we just have to find a 3rd starter.

-The team looks a lot more passionate this week, I think they hit a low point last weekend and seem to have responded well.

-Pawlowski is much more animated this weekend, I think the guys are responding to his energy.

-UT's pitching isn't that great but its good to see a few guys break out of some slumps (Creede, Gonzalez).

Archived