THE ASYLUM

bigbird

62, this one is for you, in case you ever log back on to the site at some point ;D

This is David Nail doing a cover of Adele's "Someone Like you". It is probably the best cover by a male I've ever heard of a females hit song. I've heard about this but didn't bother to listen until this morning and it is FINE.

Damn good stuff.

and the women, they shall swoon. :hellyeah:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Strictly a typo, I asure you.  Forgot the "s".  ;)

How's life treating you today?  Have you been to the doghouse yet?  :laugh:

Because of the 4th holiday, it is a light week :happydance::trampoline::yay:

BUT, I had a couple of things that are due for tomorrow I had to do this morning. Done now and contemplating nap time and position. Bed/couch..........these are important details :dunno:

Simply by it's existence it is a great deterrent, but I haven't spent a night in there yet :cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Not that I have a vote, but I'd pick the bed.  It's darker in there.  :laugh:

My mom's family always comes up for the 4th.  Only this year, because of work schedules, etc. they are coming at different times.  Her sister and her hubby came Friday and left today.  My cousin (the sister's oldest girl) and her hubby and three kids are coming either Mon. or Tues, and my mom's brother, his wife, and their mom are coming up Friday.  My grandmother will stay with my mom for 2 weeks.  She's the one who turned 90 back in May.  It's fun to have them around, I just wish it could have been at the same time.

Yeah, I just found Watson belly up snoring on the bed. I took it as an omen :cool:

I'm glad they get to stay together for a couple of weeks, they will both enjoy that and you will too.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I am too.  I really enjoy that side of the family.  We stay at my grandmother's house when we go down for ballgames at AU.  It's fun. Daddy has 6 tix so we load up and go to the game, usually with an uncle or two in tow. Grandmother lives in LaFayette, about 30 minutes from AU.

I don't think a nap is in my future for today.  :banghead:

I was thinking this was the folks from that direction.

Open the door, anyone that is not cooperative with a nap, push them out. Simple ;D

Heck, I'm going now.

Boston butts on the smoker and it's cool if they go for another hour or two. Night, night :D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It's not the people that keep me from napping, it's the laundry.  Sweet dreams!

After 20 infusions in the last two days, James can now straighten his leg.  He still can't put pressure on it and is still hurting, but it is moving in the right direction.  That puts us just shy of 400,000 in two days...bet y'all wish you could spend that kind of money too, huh?

After 20 infusions in the last two days, James can now straighten his leg.  He still can't put pressure on it and is still hurting, but it is moving in the right direction.  That puts us just shy of 400,000 in two days...bet y'all wish you could spend that kind of money too, huh?

God bless you all.  It hurts deeply to see good people hurt so much.  Got to believe God has a plan.  Praying for you, my dear friend.

20,000 per infusion.. what's the name of the infusion? I'm sure my drug warehouse had to carrying it in stock since we handled so many hospitals. Hope he continues to get better. Has the pain subsided any?

Keeping y'all in my thoughts.  One so young should not have to go through that.  :'(

The pain has broken for the most part, but he is very tender and moving extremely gingerly.