THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Everytime I see those freaking yell leaders, it reminds me of Yale yell leaders circa 1926. except tamu is not as modern as that. ewwwww

the dog is the only student representative that needs to be on the sideline, it is better looking than all of them put together..........

this will be new ,going to tell you how I really feel, hehehehe.

It looks like a young rednecks meeting......................

Edited by telling tiger

All is well so far. The eldest daughter is off taking her ACT for the second time :) Poor kid...the HS game went into 2 OTs, and they lost. She had to be up at o'dark thirty. She is then off to Troy for their game. Ahhhh, to be young again.

how's the blonde one, the barn one, the a4e one and everybody else this morning?

WDE!!!!!

Morning TT. I'm taped, hydrated, padded up and ready to kick some dawgs.

Don't mess with me, I didn't sleep much, either be kind to the old person or he will hurt you.

MAN you shoulda been with me last night, Sam Bush newgrass/bluegrass at workplay............played from 9pm until about 1:20...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but it was FANTASTIC. Just stellar.

Don't mess with me, I didn't sleep much, either be kind to the old person or he will hurt you.

MAN you shoulda been with me last night, Sam Bush newgrass/bluegrass at workplay............played from 9pm until about 1:20...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but it was FANTASTIC. Just stellar.

I guess I missed my invite. :dunno:

And there is no such thing as "serving beer too fast" geesh, you ARE getting old. Crap....gotta run before the old guy gets me.....