THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Mornin' tt. Thanks to a4e and all for the Allison and others last night. You know, a little of her and Union Station, a little Mellancamp, Joel, J Browne can go a long way to assurance of a peaceful night.

Morning pops, how is everybody? Yep that is some really good stuff, A, Krause and Union Station were here not too long ago and it was one of the best concerts I've seen in a long time, the musical talent in that band is astounding.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Something to think about, from the illuminati, no less. ;-D

"Most people don't listen with the intent to understand, they listen with the intent to reply."

Wonder how different our world would be if we listened to understand?

I wonder how different the world would be if some could actually understand other than disseminating their ignorant propaganda, people are nuts and make dogs all but the most desirable company on earth................... :soapbox:

I can't complain too much. I may harp on this too much, but I am really tired of the people I work with. The inability of people to follow simple instructions gets very old.

/rant over

Edited by Barney

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I understand. I'd be fine if it weren't for people. It's exhausting.

Incidentally, I'm reading a book and the computer guy's name is Barney. Makes me think of you, everytime. LOL!

Bwahahaha, Barn the IT guy is a starring character in a book? Come on do tell, give us some specifics...............

hope it gets better barn, it is epidemic right now though, I promise. The ability to think critically and rationally is DEAD.