THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Sounds like fun TT. I guess you have to plan sleep time around the wall to wall all day and night music. I don't like you right now, Mayor Woolsweater. I wish I was there.

Someone had to make that joke lol...I would have, but I've been told, with me, it would be like taking a knife to a gun fight.

Morning everyone..

People are very polite, they know there are so many different artist you will not always hear what you want to hear. It was a very alt/country crowd too, they appreciated the effort. The Welch's and The Gilmore's played after these guys and tore it up. Good night.

Kevin Welch has a daughter that sings with the Trishas, Savannah who was with him and Dustin Welch was there as well, very solid. Another darn good songwriter. now it is time for a nap, lol. Later.

To this point, the boots are fine, ask them tomorrow morning and especially Friday morning. They have a boot holiday on thurs night that is sort of like Mardi Gras. I'll be lucky if they even come back with us.

Still need the back story on this..

Put it this way....if you find a singular wayward boot floating around somewhere in your neck of the woods, send it back to the Ham.

I believe it is still in the truck stop lost and found, but it may very well be in Kansas, for all we know.

Embellished hogwash, lol. It was found in the same room where I was, just couldn't see it at the time, lol.

See what happens when you hang with writers, they make chit up,lol.