THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Don't believe it. He still doesn't know how he woke up with a pink rhinestone boot on his foot and the other original boot as a pillow.

Did I mention the pink boot was size 13? Woah! No wonder he swore everyone there to secrecy! Hahaha

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Happy Pi Day you beautiful math nerds. The celebratory carmel coconut pie is in the freezer. Who'd like a slice?

Happy Pi Day you beautiful math nerds. The celebratory carmel coconut pie is in the freezer. Who'd like a slice?

I’ll take a corner piece, pie are square ya know. :big:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I’ll take a corner piece, pie are square ya know. :big:

Your wish, my command.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I found this tweet amusing and thought you guys might laugh too. Or maybe not. . . . I am easily amused.

Andrew Lee@AGLEE82

I wish white smoke would rise from the #auburn athl dept to signal we have a new athl director to replace @jayjacobsauad

Hey! I didn't brag about Tanner's latest state championship! The boys won their second in three seasons in basketball.

Unfortunately for Effie, they had to beat Hatton twice to get there.

I haven't seen my bird in nearly a week! But I got a call from TT early this morning and I heard a familiar high-pitched parrot voice singing opera in the background! WTH is going on with him in Texas?

I will say, his tone and harmony is much improved. The bird's....not TT's. Though, TT seems to be able to hit the high notes a little better, too.

I hope my bird doesn't pick up any (more) bad habits.....sheesh....I just broke him from morning glory seed!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey! I didn't brag about Tanner's latest state championship! The boys won their second in three seasons in basketball.

Unfortunately for Effie, they had to beat Hatton twice to get there.

Yep. They put us out at regionals. And from what I've heard we were their stiffest competition the whole way. And I will also add that in area tourney they beat us with a little help from some guys in stripes.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I haven't seen my bird in nearly a week! But I got a call from TT early this morning and I heard a familiar high-pitched parrot voice singing opera in the background! WTH is going on with him in Texas?

I will say, his tone and harmony is much improved. The bird's....not TT's. Though, TT seems to be able to hit the high notes a little better, too.

I hope my bird doesn't pick up any (more) bad habits.....sheesh....I just broke him from morning glory seed!

:rimshot:

After singing with you, I had DECADES of bad habits that bird picked up to break him of. Morning glory seeds? Well that explains the techno colors. I don't know how to break this to you, but he prefers a different kind of seed now.