THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Sticking with what I picked. Louisville vs Michigan, with Michigan winning it all. It's the only thing I did right on my bracket this year.

I'm sure not many brackets have experienced much success even with three favs in the final four. On Sunday UL was on fire. They couldn't miss.

Should be a fun weekend. I'm thinking UM too. UM/UL would be a killer game though.

Well somehow the stupid people got driver's licenses. I don't know how it happened, but it happened. But I think most of them were driving in Lauderdale, Lawrence and Colbert County so maybe you'll do ok.

wow not Franklin County what a shock.

Good morning.................

RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry.

I reallyreallyreallyreally hate stupid people. It's a shame there are so damn many of them.

Why waste your time?

Good morning.................

RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry.

I reallyreallyreallyreally hate stupid people. It's a shame there are so damn many of them.

Why waste your time?

I like stupid people; if it weren’t for stupid people we wouldn’t have comedy…………or in-laws. :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Well somehow the stupid people got driver's licenses. I don't know how it happened, but it happened. But I think most of them were driving in Lauderdale, Lawrence and Colbert County so maybe you'll do ok.

Oh, I'm sorry I left Franklin County out. My bad. They give license there at the Wal-Mart in Russellville.

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Is this déjà vu? What the hell....

Maybe it is beating a dead horse (or parrot if you prefer) or history repeating itself? Who knows? Well probably the genuiuses in the political forums, but who wants to ask them?

Good morning beautiful people!

Howdy folks. Dear Selena, I took money from coaches to stay with AUF after the merger.

Hey Drac, how's the softball player? I hate to hear that. Was she playing fastpitch? I love that game. My daughter played for 16 years including two years of college.

F&T, I drive in four states regularly. The drivers are no better anywhere else.

TT and Barn, my bracket is done. Louisville is my only final four team but I didn't have them winning. I'm pulling for the underdog now, GO SHOCKERS!!

Yep. The bigger cities are the worst though. Montgomery and Mobile are the worst. Bham is not as bad as those places.

Oh, I'm sorry I left Franklin County out. My bad. They give license there at the Wal-Mart in Russellville.

hey buddy that's a Super Wal-Mart....................................................I think they have one not sure only been back to R'ville twice in the last 10 years......for a class reunion and my brothers funeral

Thanks FT...I have mention it before but my Mom and Brother pass away on my B'Day 5/19. He was only 57 and like we all say the biggest AU Fan ever. I still miss our talks about AU Football weekly.