THE ASYLUM

bigbird

You just scored more points on my awesome meter. (wink) They are beautiful creatures, no doubt. How fun was that?

Oh, it was beyond cool. Travel around the SEC on Auburn's dime. It was also quite the opening/pick-up line. Not many guys have an eagle in their hotel room. :punk:

If I can get photobucket to load, I've got a couple other pictures from those good times.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

What were the stats on the pick up line? Did you score more times than the team?

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

Pennsylvania Repub, quote," rape is like out of wedlock birth."

When in doubt,don't. Oh you weren't in doubt? That's an issue.

I'm sorry. I don't get that simile.

If in doubt most intelligent people do not speak. He spoke which meant he felt no doubt. That is an issue. Of ignorance.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Pennsylvania Repub, quote," rape is like out of wedlock birth."

When in doubt,don't. Oh you weren't in doubt? That's an issue.

I'm sorry. I don't get that simile.

If in doubt most intelligent people do not speak. He spoke which meant he felt no doubt. That is an issue. Of ignorance.

There really are WT moments, aren't there?

That statement is missing an eff, :quest1:

Subject change? Eff were you just watching the Today Show? Phillip Phillips was just on singing his song, "Home" platinum single, not bad work at all. VERY,VERY,VERY Guthrieish, Drac would like that......too. nice song.

What were the stats on the pick up line? Did you score more times that the team?

and less than the eagle?

I hit paydirt in most of the SEC West, a few SEC East venues and at UVA when we played there. :punk:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

That statement is missing an eff, :quest1:

Subject change? Eff were you just watching the Today Show? Phillip Phillips was just on singing his song, "Home" platinum single, not bad work at all. VERY,VERY,VERY Guthrieish, Drac would like that......too. nice song.

Just caught the end of it. They have good music segements on that show.

and the eagle? :lmao: He was waiting on us to play the Air Force Academy. Here falcon, falcon, falcon.

Was it a he or a she? Some of them were females, right?

AI winner from last year, imo, EASILY the most true bred musician they've ever had. Because of that reason I was shocked he won, that is not their usual MO. With a few exceptions, Clarkson and Underwood, they do not go for actual talent, imo it's all for the pop kiddies sitting at home waiting to text :hammerin:

It lost whatever tiny bit of relevance it had a long time ago, Phillips is an oasis in an AI desert. impresses me even more because of that. HOWEVER, musical reality is the ONLY reality TV I can remotely tolerate.

Xfactor is horrific. Brittany Spears is to tell someone how to be a singer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Shouldn't someone tell her she has never record an honest organic sound that came from her voice unaltered? BULLMUFFINS!!!!!!!!

The Voice is cool at this point but shows of that genre always try to get gimmicky in my opinion after a season or so, so it too, probably doesn't have a long shelf life.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Brittney Spears is there to draw an audience. She's what's trending, so it's not about musical ability at all but rather #'s. LIke you said, Gimmicky. I feel extremely sorry for her, the girl has major issues and it doesn't seem if anyone close to her really cares. Or at least that's how it seems to me.