THE ASYLUM

bigbird

It was better this morning. I had an appointment with the Chiropractor scheduled and I almost cancelled but didn't. He adjusted it and I had a deep tissue massage that really irritated it. But I do think it helped. We'll see tomorrow.

Geesh.....a man has got to come around here after 1 am just to be able to log on. I've been getting the "sorry, you don't have permission to view that" message for two weeks now.

Though, I must say....it has not been a terrible time to be disconnected. :-\

I'm going insane like I always do....

Geesh.....a man has got to come around here after 1 am just to be able to log on. I've been getting the "sorry, you don't have permission to view that" message for two weeks now.

Sounds like a Lindsay Buckingham song of which I am a huge fan. Two totally different version both are great.

Hmmm, you are more intelligent that Heidi says. :lmao:

and btw, GO Baltimore Orioles!!!!!!!!!!!! :hellyeah:

not really I just have some moments of greatness..... :homer:

You should be happy now that Bobby V. is gone. I was hoping he would stick around another year.

Sounds like a Lindsay Buckingham song of which I am a huge fan. Two totally different version both are great.

Yessir. I get stuck on that song from time to time. It is a great one! I had just watched the second one you posted right before I logged on last night. :cool: