BCWIV: "The List" **New Update 5/26**

TigerWar

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang u bird!! I didnt want a pm of the dancing pickle! :banghead:

tigereagle03 will you never learn you can not depend on bingo bird for anything

There are at least 2-3 visitors that can not be mentioned at this time. They are currently committed to others schools. If I get the ok I will share them. The schools they are committed to would be highly surprised and pissed if they found out. Probably wouldn't allow the kids to enjoy their visit.

Just post it. Schools aren't reading a random website.

If you don't think Napoleon is having someone moniter this Site just before BigCat Weekend, then I have some beach-front property in Lowndes County that you will love- Please don't make it harder for Chiz to recruit-

I'm sure he has a few student workers that troll forums and other sites for info.  Especially when your biggest rival is having a large recruiting weekend.

There are at least 2-3 visitors that can not be mentioned at this time. They are currently committed to others schools. If I get the ok I will share them. The schools they are committed to would be highly surprised and pissed if they found out. Probably wouldn't allow the kids to enjoy their visit.

If you don't think Napoleon is having someone moniter this Site just before BigCat Weekend, then I have some beach-front property in Lowndes County that you will love- Please don't make it harder for Chiz to recruit-

There's some nice beaches along the Alabama River but they're mostly on the Autauga County side.

Put me down for a PM. I'm in a ska punk rock band therefore none of my friends care about sports. That being stated: I have no one to share this information with. In short, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Think deeply and while you are doing that, send me a PM (private message).

I'm not impressed with the bcw visitor list...worst one we have had

Are you just fishing for a PM with the good stuff?

Asking someone to PM sensitive info you have no need to know... you can tell who never worked where they needed a security clearance.  ;D 

I am hearing rumors OJ Howard showed up for Big Cat weekend. Can anybody confirm that?

:dunno::rolleyes:

It's laughable that you think Saban would need to come here to get information on what is happening at Big Cat weekend. I don't think coming to a random site, where fans think they know what their talking about, ever crossed his mind.  :laugh:

It's laughable that you think Saban would need to come here to get information on what is happening at Big Cat weekend. I don't think coming to a random site, where fans think they know what their talking about, ever crossed his mind.  :laugh:

You're absolutely nuts if you don't think Saban and most every other SEC coach doesn't have people that monitor forums like this. I know for a fact that they do.

I didn't notice where anyone said Saban personally comes here to get info. But bammers are members of this site and routinely read subjects of interest. From there, the grapevine effect takes over where information gets passed on.

Archived