BCWIV: "The List" **New Update 5/26**

TigerWar

J Hokanson tweeted something about Liner and this weekend about 30 minutes ago.  Anyone know what's up?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawson and Johnson are riding together to BCW

Dear lord, please do not let the REC know their itiniary!!  Drive carefully, caretakers. :wedance: :wedance:

The REC will have the cops that are turd fans setting up road blocks around the city and throwing baggies of weed in all the recruits' cars.  :laugh:

Dear lord, please do not let the REC know their itiniary!!  Drive carefully, caretakers. :wedance: :wedance:

The REC will have the cops that are turd fans setting up road blocks around the city and throwing baggies of weed in all the recruits' cars.  :laugh:

Any idea how I can make my car look like a recruit's car?

Any idea how I can make my car look like a recruit's car?

You don't want to make that mistake. All you will end up with is a drug charge and a long speech about how great ua is on your way to the ER for "resisting".

Guest EagleDamnWar

Remove Ethan and Toney.  Add Carl Lawson, Jimmy hutchinson, Tyshon Dye, Isaiah Jones (tentative), Arshad Jackson, Lemond Johnson, and Jonathan Cook

The fact that Ryan Green's attendance is just being leaked out makes me think we will methodically leak a few big names out, maybe keep a few secret, but in the end the actual attendee list will be on a different level than what we read about on the message boards.

Trooper and Luper have been uber-quiet.

Remove Ethan and Toney.  Add Carl Lawson, Jimmy hutchinson, Tyshon Dye, Isaiah Jones (tentative), Arshad Jackson, Lemond Johnson, and Jonathan Cook

Thanks! Let me know when you get confirmation on Isaiah Jones and I'll add him.

Add Cameron Sutton to the list.  :tdau:

I just looked at film on this kid and he looks very good. Does anyone know our interest level in him, and what coach is recruting him? He is fast and has great moves. His QB looks pretty good too.

Youre doing a great job for us TIGERWAR. I appreciate you. WDE!!!

My pleasure, Matt, but I can't take all the credit; this is definitely a concerted effort and I appreciate everyone's help. Keep 'em coming, fellas!

Also, pretty awesome that this thread has almost twenty thousand views! Football in the state of Alabama - God, Family & College Football and not necessarily in that order!

:party::wedance::party:

Two teammates of Ryan Green are also attending BCW. 2014 RB Chris White and 2015 DB JaCquan Fuller. Also, Auburn High DE Rashann Evans and Blaise Taylor will be in attendance.

Also, pretty awesome that this thread has almost twenty thousand views! Football in the state of Alabama - God, Family & College Football and not necessarily in that order!

:party::wedance::party:

Half those 20K views are from skeered bammers...we comin'!

Archived