BCWIV: "The List" **New Update 5/26**

TigerWar

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word is that M. Adams is talking up Auburn a lot and taking a leadership type role on the weekend

Quote from who?

TheJones on TD... Not sure if there is any relation to Jonesy here or not.

That's the same poster :laugh:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word is that M. Adams is talking up Auburn a lot and taking a leadership type role on the weekend

Quote from who?

I PM'ed him and asked but I never got a response!  :( I assumed so but hardly ever see the same material here and there.

quote:

Quote from who?

I PM'ed him and asked but I never got a response!  :( I assumed so but hardly ever see the same material here and there.

You hardly see the same because that site has been overrun by turd fans and they don't like reading or posting anything positive about Auburn. Plus the people on here know not to pay any attention to what they claim on there.

quote:

Quote from who?

You hardly see the same because that site has been overrun by turd fans and they don't like reading or posting anything positive about Auburn. Plus the people on here know not to pay any attention to what they claim on there.

TD used to be a good website. However, a certain Mod there named Ice Cold, let his/her/it personal bias get involved and turned the SEC Rant into something that was probama and biased against AU often times. It is a discredit to the site, but it is what it is and not a big deal at the end of the day.

Anyway, looking forward to the reports from BCW the next few days...

Hi. Yes. That is I. I post to whatever I have open at the time. I posted everything here when I was a mod here.

Tigerdroppings is the biggest collection of retards on the internet and that is saying a lot considering the stupidity that is prevelant all over web. I occassionally lurk on that board, but is basically for the same reason people stop and stare at a trainwreck or car wreck. You just cannot believe what you are seeing is real. The destruction and devastation in a car wreck or train wreck is hard to believe. When it comes tigerdroppings, the level of stupidity is hard to believe.  A lot of posters on that board think they are internet comedians. However, most of the comedy on that board is unintentional

guys, this doesn't need to devolve into a discussion about the merits of TD...or the lack there of.

I PM'ed myself and found out we will be alright no matter who shows up or commits. However it is past 5:00 so what do I know.

Just to make sure, by TD you guys mean tigerdroppings right? I know that is an LSU site...where do i find AU football on there?

guys, this doesn't need to devolve into a discussion about the merits of TD...or the lack there of.

Agreed. Lets get back on track. Looking forward to updates tomorrow and next week including quotes from the recruits and maybe a new commitment. :wareagle:

Did foster show up? I know what Lawson said but no one else has said he was there ...???? Any news ?

Guest EagleDamnWar

Did foster show up? I know what Lawson said but no one else has said he was there ...???? Any news ?

Antonio Riles also tweeted about foster.  He was definately there.

Was Trey Johnson at BCW?  I haven't heard his named mentioned.

I thought I read that he and Lawson rode together, but yeah haven't heard much else.

Lawson is confident on Adams :

JG ‏@usajmg93f

@CarlCarltp do you think Montravious Adams signs with Auburn? You, Adams, Liner, Johnson and Foster would make for a nasty "D" . ‪#WDE‬

Carl Carl ‏@CarlCarltp

@usajmg93f yes he will come to AU know Reuben I hav no idea. But this will be the best D line in the country

Guest EagleDamnWar

Was Trey Johnson at BCW?  I haven't heard his named mentioned.

Rivals confirmed he was there.

How many schollies do we have to offer this year?

My best guess with attrition that has taken place so far about 17-18.

Talked to Isaiah last night for awhile, said he is excited to see some games at JHS & loves Luper. I've known him for a long time and he gave me a random War Eagle  :laugh:

How many schollies do we have to offer this year?

My best guess with attrition that has taken place so far about 17-18.

Thanks bro! That's more than I thought we had to give.

Archived