BCWIV: "The List" **New Update 5/26**

TigerWar

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't post that Rivals article in the original post.

Why not? It's free and he gives credit to the person who wrote it.

Can't post that Rivals article in the original post.

Why not? It's free and he gives credit to the person who wrote it.

Yeah as long as its a free view article he's good, and it is.

There are at least 2-3 visitors that can not be mentioned at this time. They are currently committed to others schools. If I get the ok I will share them. The schools they are committed to would be highly surprised and pissed if they found out. Probably wouldn't allow the kids to enjoy their visit.

There are at least 2-3 visitors that can not be mentioned at this time. They are currently committed to others schools. If I get the ok I will share them. The schools they are committed to would be highly surprised and pissed if they found out. Probably wouldn't allow the kids to enjoy their visit.

BCW is more of a family style holiday get together for selected recruits than a recruiting visit, so why should anyone get pissed?  I think it is great that Auburn puts that on but I also think we are making too much out of it.  I would feel better about it if us fans would just let it happen and not try to get all the info about who is there, why they are there, and act like it is an indication that they will commit to Auburn... but I know we won't do that. ;D

BCW is more of a family style holiday get together for selected recruits than a recruiting visit, so why should anyone get pissed?  I think it is great that Auburn puts that on but I also think we are making too much out of it.  I would feel better about it if us fans would just let it happen and not try to get all the info about who is there, why they are there, and act like it is an indication that they will commit to Auburn... but I know we won't do that. ;D

Kill joy!  >:(:laugh:

Guest EagleDamnWar

Just post it. Schools aren't reading a random website.

Seriously, why all the secrecy? Everyone knows Richt and Satan don't check Auburn Eagle on a Friday night.

Seriously, why all the secrecy? Everyone knows Richt and Satan don't check Auburn Eagle on a Friday night.

The kids didn't want their names publicly tied to BCW just yet. There are various reasons for that. I know it sucks for someone to claim to have info but not share it. I want to respect these kids' wishes at this time. The reason I even mentioned it is because I want you all to know that this may be the biggest recruiting weekend in AU history. The coaches are very excited. We may get 2-3 commits this weekend or we may not get any, but rest assured these coaches are working their tails off and this will be one of the most talented classes ever. It may not rank #! but that would have more to do with quantity than quality.

Maybe if the names come out, the coaches at the schools they are committed now will make a big deal about it and make the recruits mad enough they flip to us.

Guest Tigereagle03

Tray Matthews, UAG safety commit, just tweeted that he's thinking hard about coming to BCW tomorrow

Guest EagleDamnWar

Well it's public knowledge that Tray Matthews might be going to BCW due to his twitter.  If you think about it, Reuben Foster has probably talked to him about it.  OJ Howard already said he might come Saturday.  Idk any other recruit that is committed to another team that we seriously have a shot at switching. No inside info but just using logic...

Don't post them.

I just sent you a pm.

;D;)

I think this little exchange could be best described as happily frustrating.  ;):pcprobs:

Knew a girl that could be described in the same way. She was beautiful

Don't post them.

I just sent you a pm.

;D;)

I think this little exchange could be best described as happily frustrating.  ;):pcprobs:

Miss Piggy?

Don't post them.

I just sent you a pm.

;D;)

Miss Piggy?

she's just frustrating.

Now Bird can send me a pm! I can keep a secret. Hell I've witnessed a.... Oh wait, Nevermind.

How bout that pm Bird?

Don't post them.

I just sent you a pm.

;D;)

Sounds like there was more promised than delivered. ;)

Don't post them.

I just sent you a pm.

;D;)

Miss Piggy?

she's just frustrating.

maybe for you but not me

Archived