BCWIV: "The List" **New Update 5/26**

TigerWar

Pretty cool that given previous years, we can assume that 50% of the kids invited to BCW will eventually be an Auburn Tiger.  I have a feeling that given the number of commitments that we already have that will be there this year, I would think that % would be even higher this year.

I can't find the article right now but the actual % is closer to 33 instead of 50, which is still War Damn Good! We have brought in 32 to 35 each year. for BCW.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty cool that given previous years, we can assume that 50% of the kids invited to BCW will eventually be an Auburn Tiger.  I have a feeling that given the number of commitments that we already have that will be there this year, I would think that % would be even higher this year.

I can't find the article right now but the actual % is closer to 33 instead of 50, which is still War Damn Good! We have brought in 32 to 35 each year. for BCW.

Doesn't that 32 to 35 also include several who are underclassmen and can't sign that year?

Doesn't that 32 to 35 also include several who are underclassmen and can't sign that year?

There may have been more but the 32 to 35 were all upcoming seniors.

Editor, where have u been. Good to see you post.

Editor, where have u been. Good to see you post.

Ellitor is back!!!!! :thumbsup:

Cameron Toney will not be at BCW.  bummer.

But he left a message with Hoke to give everybody a big WAR EAGLE from him.

I'm going on the fact that you meant to say actual visitors, not invites, and estimate that the percentages are around 40% or 4/10. Rivals had an article today that had it at 37%, but I didn't count 91 people like they did either.

Cameron Toney will not be at BCW.  bummer.

But he left a message with Hoke to give everybody a big WAR EAGLE from him.

Don't worry; absolutely no big deal!!

There is an article on Scout about Earnest Robinson and how he is excited about this weekend. Anybody want to help out and summarize the article for us. He might be coming to BCW!!!  :dunno:

I'm going on the fact that you meant to say actual visitors, not invites, and estimate that the percentages are around 40% or 4/10. Rivals had an article today that had it at 37%, but I didn't count 91 people like they did either.

Good point TP24

Seen this post on TOS.... TIFWIW....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then there are the guys that I'm sure the staff has identified as Big Cats with invites and they include:

Tyshon Dye

Jordan Wilkins

Tarean Folston

Alvin Kamara

Isaiah Jones

Tony Whitehead

DeAndre Woods

O.J. Howard

Derwin Gray

Tyrone Crowder

Laremy Tunsil

Austin Golson

Carl Lawson

Naim Mustafaa

Tashawn Bower

Frank Herron

Reuben Foster

Yannick Ngakoue

Jarrad Davis

Cam Luper

Vernon Hargreaves III

MacKensie Alexander

Darius Curry

Tray Matthews

Jalen Ramsey

Vonn Bell

Cortez Leonard

Jimmy Hutchinson

Harrison Butker

And I'd also expect a few local guys who might not be "tops" on AU's board right now, but could sign with us in the end. There will probably be a few prospects from the class of 2014 there as well, like the Berry twins(both attended last year), Tre Williams, Ronnie Clark and maybe some prospects from Carver and Auburn High. Some of our most recent signees from the class of 2012 should be there also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also seen these

quote:

Monty Adams commits to AU this weekend or after this WE is over

He wants to play with Foster.

Word is Bama coaches are losing confidence on signing Foster!

Seen this post on TOS.... TIFWIW....

quote:

And then there are the guys that I'm sure the staff has identified as Big Cats with invites and they include:

Tyshon Dye

Jordan Wilkins

Tarean Folston

Alvin Kamara

Isaiah Jones

Tony Whitehead

DeAndre Woods

O.J. Howard

Derwin Gray

Tyrone Crowder

Laremy Tunsil

Austin Golson

Carl Lawson

Naim Mustafaa

Tashawn Bower

Frank Herron

Reuben Foster

Yannick Ngakoue

Jarrad Davis

Cam Luper

Vernon Hargreaves III

MacKensie Alexander

Darius Curry

Tray Matthews

Jalen Ramsey

Vonn Bell

Cortez Leonard

Jimmy Hutchinson

Harrison Butker

And I'd also expect a few local guys who might not be "tops" on AU's board right now, but could sign with us in the end. There will probably be a few prospects from the class of 2014 there as well, like the Berry twins(both attended last year), Tre Williams, Ronnie Clark and maybe some prospects from Carver and Auburn High. Some of our most recent signees from the class of 2012 should be there also.

Also seen these

quote:

Monty Adams commits to AU this weekend or after this WE is over

He wants to play with Foster.

Word is Bama coaches are losing confidence on signing Foster!

Read AE first please. You just quoted something from another site that was quoted originally from this site. TigerProwl24 was the original author and it is posted on the previous page of this thread.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Cooper City (Fla.) athlete Lemond Johnson will be in Auburn this weekend.  He is being recruited as a safety.

LOOOONNNGGG way from NSD, but if we get both Adams and Foster and hold on to everybody else when it's all said and done, then, well...  :bananadance::hellyeah::trampoline::yay::we::wareagle::wedance::party::):happydance::thumbsup::bananadance::yay::trampoline::hellyeah::party::wedance::wareagle::tdau::we:

And oh yeah...  :zapbama:

Lawson and Johnson are riding together to BCW

Awesome, hadn't seen for sure where they were both coming.

This is shaping up to be possibly the most star studded Big Cat weekend we've had. Especially on the defensive side of the line of scrimmage.

Do the festivities start Friday or Saturday? I ask because I am in Auburn for the summer and am wondering when I should be on the lookout for a bunch of giant high school kids.

Lawson and Johnson are riding together to BCW

Dear lord, please do not let the REC know their itiniary!!  Drive carefully, caretakers. :wedance: :wedance:

Cooper City (Fla.) athlete Lemond Johnson will be in Auburn this weekend.  He is being recruited as a safety.

Interesting. I like his size (6'-1", 190 lbs). He is also an early enrollee...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Lemond-Johnson-132466

lol.... I swear Ive read this whole thread... must have forgotten it.. My bad.

Thanks a lot man.  :laugh: Tell those teabaggers over there they can't trash everyone at AE and at the same time, check AE for Auburn info and post it there like it's their own. It's borderline pathetic. I just looked at the other site and it's a bama fan that posted that list at that...  :beatmullet:

Archived