Did I miss the thread talking about this freak show......

People are seriously hungry.

Satan's roaming the earth like a ravenous lion, looking to devour all that he comes in contact with.

It has happened in a few places, weirdest thing I have heard of. Some new drug (bath salts) with meth like properties combined with hallucinogenic effects. The worst combination possible.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2012/05/31/erin-new-pics-bath-salt-cannibal.cnn

JMO, but I really don't think the durgs were the blame. Lots of people have done LSD and not chewed any ones face off. Heck Jeffery Dahmer ate people (though not while being butt naked on the side of a highway) and he wasn't on LSD. I think really boils down to some people or freaking nutt jobs and unfortunately there seems to be more of them these days.

JMO, but I really don't think the durgs were the blame. Lots of people have done LSD and not chewed any ones face off. Heck Jeffery Dahmer ate people (though not while being butt naked on the side of a highway) and he wasn't on LSD. I think really boils down to some people or freaking nutt jobs and unfortunately there seems to be more of them these days.

I can definitely see that.

Archived