American / Foreign Swimmers

Builder

Great for all our swimmers. But how do they distinguish between the swimmers , keep other countries times with our swimmers swimming here during time trials. I'm confused

The US trials are for US swimmers.....the foreign swimmers are qualifying in their own countries.  Just happens that AU has had lots of foreign born swimmers over the years and now they will be swimming against their former team mates from a dozen or so other countries later this month.

The last I heard we had 14 Auburn swimmers that will be going to London. I believe only 3 are American, but still an astounding number.

The last I heard we had 14 Auburn swimmers that will be going to London. I believe only 3 are American, but still an astounding number.

An astounding number from AU for sure. That's great, but I will be pulling for the USA over any other country.

An astounding number from AU for sure. That's great, but I will be pulling for the USA over any other country.

Me too

I hope the US wins every race (I Know that is impossible) but if we do lose a race to a swimmer from another country I hope that swimmer is an Auburn swimmer.

Archived