8/2/12 - practice vid(s) Day 2

SuperNova

My wife likes the shorts.  She wants me to get a pair.   :cool:

I'd like to see her in a pair too.  ;)

Lord there is so much I could say....................don't do it golf ......... don't do it golf.....talking in third peson of course

cullman-he was talking about in cover 2 to bump them and then wait for a threat to come but if there isnt a threat to just go with the receiver.

Your sarcasm detector sucks.

That first video clearly shows people something. There is a glaring difference between the true Freshmen OLs and the Redshirt Freshmen OLs from their year of Yox training. The exception to that is TFr Jordan Diamond who has a thick upper body and a solid foundation with those thick legs. 

Gabe Wright has really lost his baby fat. He looks strong!

Also, who is #6 in blue? He's a big boy.

Blue is offense so that was Ricardo Louis. Yes, Gabe is in very good shape, he looks totally different.

Gabe Wright has really lost his baby fat. He looks strong!

Also, who is #6 in blue? He's a big boy.

Blue is offense so that was Ricardo Louis. Yes, Gabe is in very good shape, he looks totally different.

If that's Louis, he looks taller than 6'2". It may be that he was with the RBs that made him look so tall.

The DLinemen are freakin huge and can MOVE. Our DBs are pretty big also. And Van Gorder has a booming voice. Wouldn't want that guy in my face after a bad play! We Comin' boys and girls!  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :happydance: :happydance:

F903848.jpg

Nero looks like one mean young man!

:wareagle:

"Hey Ken! You poot?!"

"Nah...first smeller is the feller though!"

F903848.jpg

Nero looks like one mean young man!

:wareagle:

"Hey Ken! You poot?!"

"Nah...first smeller is the feller though!"

So true.....

The DLinemen are freakin huge and can MOVE. Our DBs are pretty big also. And Van Gorder has a booming voice. Wouldn't want that guy in my face after a bad play! We Comin' boys and girls!  :thumbsup:

Defense interviews coach and Thomas Decloud does an impersonation of Coach at the 7:45 mark.  One of the funniest things I've seen in my life.  I started to make a post about this when I saw it a month ago but didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cy_foQmhpg

Defense interviews coach and Thomas Decloud does an impersonation of Coach at the 7:45 mark.  One of the funniest things I've seen in my life.  I started to make a post about this when I saw it a month ago but didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cy_foQmhpg

Thanks for sharing the video.  I think Van Gorder is the real deal.  Coach Thigpen's statement that he has already learned more from Van Gorder than he has learned in years speaks volumes.  The players are going to benefit from his coaching and with the talent coming in this year we should be scary in a few years.

In another thread it was mentioned how we'll have some plays with the wishbone.. Grant and Blakely in that formation will be incredible, with Prosch leading the way!

Archived