New rivals article on Kiehl Frazier?

ausoldiergrad

It explains how the coaches are waiting until they see that Kiehl can lead the offense through fall practices before they name him the starter.

They said that we would have orange facemasks and are adding 15k seats to Jordan Hare. In addition to bench press being the ultimate indicator of athletic ability (short of 40 time of course).

the article also said that Clint's shoulder is not 100 percent and that if he goes through more rejection this year, then it can really hurt his confidence.  I am just summarizing.

They said that we would have orange facemasks and are adding 15k seats to Jordan Hare. In addition to bench press being the ultimate indicator of athletic ability (short of 40 time of course).

Anything about Lache Seastrunk?

:laugh:

:laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

:laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sorry for hijacking the thread. I couldn't resist.  :)

But one thing I've learned is these coaches of ours just don't let out any info. They never have , and it looks like they never will. I read enough to think it's just another article of coachspeak to me.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play this year. To see if all the hubbub was merited.

Relax guys if you believe anything a coach says before you see it on the field in a game, You need your head examined.

Be patient, enjoy the stories, because that's what they are. Reporters making up fluff and misconstruing a coaches "grey area" words to write an article. These coaches don't say what they really think and never will. You have to wait until the first game to get any real info.

I'm sorry for hijacking the thread. I couldn't resist.  :)

But one thing I've learned is these coaches of ours just don't let out any info. They never have , and it looks like they never will. I read enough to think it's just another article of coachspeak to me.

Most enlightened comment i've read in the last 48 hours...

Take that for what it's worth.

Relax guys if you believe anything a coach says before you see it on the field in a game, You need your head examined.

Be patient, enjoy the stories, because that's what they are. Reporters making up fluff and misconstruing a coaches "grey area" words to write an article. These coaches don't say what they really think and never will. You have to wait until the first game to get any real info.

And another one...the force is strong with this one.

Archived