Just wanted to say a small Thank You.

Ronald McDonald

Haven't posted here as regularly as I used to in 09 and 10. Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the memories and excitement this board has brought. Everything from the Recruiting analysis and "Big NEWS" threads to the old Asylum days, dancing pickle and midnightwarrior saga.

It's truly been a blast and I look forward to seeing what AUFamily has in store for everyone. Thanks ST, mods, and most of all the posters that allowed for the friendly banter.

Hope all is well and the transition goes smoothly. The future is bright at Auburn.

Haven't posted here as regularly as I used to in 09 and 10. Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the memories and excitement this board has brought. Everything from the Recruiting analysis and "Big NEWS" threads to the old Asylum days, dancing pickle and midnightwarrior saga.

It's truly been a blast and I look forward to seeing what AUFamily has in store for everyone. Thanks ST, mods, and most of all the posters that allowed for the friendly banter.

Hope all is well and the transition goes smoothly. The future is bright at Auburn.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I second  ^^This^^

Where you been hiding Westie?

School work has been keeping me busy. I lurk and read thoughts some but it's been a whirlwind over the past year.

Understand that brother, good to hear from you. Hope to see you back posting sometime soon.

School work has been keeping me busy. I lurk and read thoughts some but it's been a whirlwind over the past year.

Understand that brother, good to hear from you. Hope to see you back posting sometime soon.

Don't let him fool you.  He got thrown off the island.  MY vote got him back on.   :laugh:

j/k

I think Westie owns an island.  ????   ;D

Hope to begin giving a little thought or two after the merge. We'll see what happens. Good to see you continue posting. :bow:

Can someone PM me the Midnight/Warrior story? I ask because I think it happened the first year I typically take my few months off after NSD to recharge my batteries. I came back and there was this guy named Midnight who people mistook me for because he and I had the same AE Mike shinoda avi. TIA

Can someone PM me the Midnight/Warrior story? I ask because I think it happened the first year I typically take my few months off after NSD to recharge my batteries. I came back and there was this guy named Midnight who people mistook me for because he and I had the same AE Mike shinoda avi. TIA

It's such a long and confusing story that it's really hard to PM to ya. I'd try if I had the time to do so.

Basically the guys name was Winston Sims and he posted stuff about ghosts and stuff in Wetumpka. The funny part was that none of it made sense and every time he was banned he created an obvious alter account.

No.  A PM wouldn't do it justice.  It would have to be a book or at least a Clinical Psychiatrist or Psychologist Report.

:laugh: I got a kick out of some of warriors stuff. Couldn't help but just laugh and shake your head sometimes.

There's way too much to explain ellitor. Sorry. Might be able to find some of his past threads about starting a band, ghost hunting and other paranormal stuff, concession stand food, which movie he should go see or what he should do for the weekend, etc etc etc.

BTW, hope to see you in on the action over there Westie. Hope to see all you guys over there posting just like you do here. Don't want anything to change.

Elephant Tipper,

I own Hawaii.

The man. The myth. The legend.  ;D

:rolleyes:

Let's not go there :laugh:

You forgot to use yellow....unless it's a new version of Monopoly.  And that's MR. ET to you.   :laugh:  j/k, j/k

I'm not much into the yellow stuff that's being used now. If you can't pick up on my sarcasm then that's just too bad. :laugh:

imsoauburn,

Good to hear from ya. Hope time will open up to allow some time to post.

:laugh: I got a kick out of some of warriors stuff. Couldn't help but just laugh and shake your head sometimes.

There's way too much to explain ellitor. Sorry. Might be able to find some of his past threads about starting a band, ghost hunting and other paranormal stuff, concession stand food, which movie he should go see or what he should do for the weekend, etc etc etc.

BTW, hope to see you in on the action over there Westie. Hope to see all you guys over there posting just like you do here. Don't want anything to change.

Don't forget he had to close his AE account because his sister got pregnant. that was one of my fav...hmm WTF moments.

Man this thread got off track. You should probably get all this warrior/shadow talk moved to its own thread before it ruins the topic at hand.

It really is a novel of stories that leave you scratching your head, definitely worth it's own thread.

Don't forget he had to close his AE account because his sister got pregnant. that was one of my fav...hmm WTF moments.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKgUjtkM0lQqbOm71Aqt_HQzF26sr9cbZBDxv9dOuwKitpfDSs <<<<<<<Kobe's reaction to that last sentence.

Archived