AU Women's Soccer Thread

Ronald McDonald

AU women's soccer team opened up tonight at home against Georgia State with a 1-0 victory. Coffed scored the Tigers only goal in a game where AU took over 20 shots. Solid D played by the Tigers but it's apparent that they need to find someone who can find the back of the net.

I'll try to update this when I can.

AU tops High Point 4-1 with 2 goals from Ball, 1 from Allen, and 1 from Coffed. The Lady Tigers make a trip out to California for their next two games on 8/24 and 8/26 against Pepperdine and UC Irvine.

• 2 weeks later...

got 2 girls playing competitive soccer ... i am therefore required to watch/enjoy soccer. apparently auburn is on an upswing in soccer. do they give athletic scholarships to play at auburn? i can dream cant i ...

• 2 weeks later...

Starters vs. Mizzou: GK-Howard D-Faulkner, Sierra, Nicholson, Simantel M-Cate, Rightmer, Ball, Nicholson F-Coleman, Coffed, Gandy-Cromer

SEC Opener for our ladies!! Hope we can notch a win against the newcomers. Scoreless through 10.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this will create some momentum going into the weekend.

From AuburnTigers.com

The Auburn soccer team will play host to Mississippi State and No. 25 Tennessee this weekend as the second half of the SEC season gets underway. Kickoff for Friday's match against Mississippi State is scheduled for 7:30pm while the match against Tennessee will begin at 1pm and air live on CSS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Girls advance to the SEC championship game to be played on Sunday. War Eagle!!! They beat A&M 2-0 on Friday.

Defending SEC champs back in the finals 2:30 Nov. 4th on ESPNU

Girls advance to the SEC championship game to be played on Sunday. War Eagle!!! They beat A&M 2-0 on Friday.

Defending SEC champs back in the finals 2:30 Nov. 4th on ESPNU

Thanks for the update!

Archived