I am a bad bad person...or am I?

CarolinaTiger

ok...i shared with you earlier my experiences as i voted and tried to talk politics with the democratic lady doing the persuading there...

well, i just got a call from a donk here in NC, who was actually a live person. she said that if i needed a ride to the polls, i should call XXX-XXXX, and then she went on to say i should vote for the democrats... john kerry for president, e-r- kine boles for senate and mike easel for governor. this may not seem very interesting to you, except for the fact that she mispronounced the senate and governor candidates' names.

so, i asked her to repeat them..."who should i vote for again for the senate?"... she tried again... EARN skin boles (his name is Erskine Bowles, a former Clinton white house staffer). "and for governor?" i asked? "mike easel...easley" (Mike Easley).

i said, 'so i should vote for the democratic candidates, right?" and she said, 'yes', and i asked her, "why should i vote for them instead of the republicans?".

now, is that a legitimate question? ??

i mean, she called me, right?

well, she stuttered, and then hung up.

i sincerely hope the republicans have more qualified and polite people calling for them.

ct

ok...i shared with you earlier my experiences as i voted and tried to talk politics with the democratic lady doing the persuading there...

well, i just got a call from a donk here in NC, who was actually a live person.  she said that if i needed a ride to the polls, i should call XXX-XXXX, and then she went on to say i should vote for the democrats... john kerry for president, e-r- kine boles for senate and mike easel for governor.  this may not seem very interesting to you, except for the fact that she mispronounced the senate and governor candidates' names.

so, i asked her to repeat them..."who should i vote for again for the senate?"... she tried again... EARN skin boles (his name is Erskine Bowles, a former Clinton white house staffer).  "and for governor?" i asked?  "mike easel...easley" (Mike Easley). 

i said, 'so i should vote for the democratic candidates, right?" and she said, 'yes', and i asked her, "why should i vote for them instead of the republicans?".

now, is that a legitimate question?  ??

i sincerely hope the republicans have more qualified and polite people calling for them.

ct

116407[/snapback]

I sincerely hope they don't!

;)

That has to be the most insightful and intelligent response EVER to come from you TT.

Amusing too.

That has to be the most insightful and intelligent response EVER to come from you TT.

Amusing too.

116722[/snapback]

not to mention his shortest reply in a loooooooooooooooooong loooooooooooooooooong time.

who knew TT possessed wit & brevity all at the same time!

:cheer:

well, i just got a call from a donk here in NC, who was actually a live person.  she said that if i needed a ride to the polls, i should call XXX-XXXX, and then she went on to say i should vote for the democrats... john kerry for president, e-r- kine boles for senate and mike easel for governor.  this may not seem very interesting to you, except for the fact that she mispronounced the senate and governor candidates' names.

so, i asked her to repeat them..."who should i vote for again for the senate?"... she tried again... EARN skin boles (his name is Erskine Bowles, a former Clinton white house staffer).  "and for governor?" i asked?  "mike easel...easley" (Mike Easley). 

now, is that a legitimate question?  ??

ct

116407[/snapback]

No, it's not you. Those who tend to lean to the Left simply lack the ability for reasonable, coherent and rational thought. When you asked the lady to explain WHY you should vote Democrat instead of Republican, you forced her into a corner and made her THINK. That overwhelmed her, since Left wingers don't think very often, as a rule. They parrot what they're told to say, and do what they're told to do.... " just because. " .

Archived